Really missed Kenny

naw we missed miller boyd was back to his usual shite play again even athough he scored

doh

Our best chances came from boyd knock downs and darcheville missed the best chance when boyd put him through... we really missed miller, davis, bougherra and davis, fortunately bougherra, davis and miller will be back sooner or later (as opposed to thomson :() and our team can get some form of momentum back to build upon

you notice the difference big time when he's not playing

Absolutely correct,he's a huge influence on how our team plays,especially Kris Boyd,who looked lost without Miller.

His goal certainly saved his blushes yesterday.

you notice the difference big time when he's not playing

Absolutely correct,he's a huge influence on how our team plays,especially Kris Boyd,who looked lost without Miller.

His goal certainly saved his blushes yesterday.

explain? Boyd had several knock downs which lead to our best scoring chances and set up darcheville who missed the sitter, again, his positives outweighed his negatives, but if youd rather remember the misplaced pass of his or someone punting the ball to far ahead of him in a direction nowhere near him then fair enough

his goal saved OUR blushes, teams have pulled back goals against us a few times this season and if they had scored, I fear we wouldnt have came back from it

naw we missed miller boyd was back to his usual shite play again even athough he scored

With darcheville as your strike partner, wouldn't you ?

naw you shouldny be a lazy bastard just because darchevilles playing beside you. darcheville wid be awryt if he wore the right boots

A club that has had players such as Baxter, Cooper, Gascoigne and Laudrup now has fans? of said club saying the team misssed rubbish such as mhisser. HOW SAD!

aye well are these players here now naw the thread does say we missed miller so am just agreeing with the poster when he plays Boyd plays better and scores more nothing sad about that doh

doh

Our best chances came from boyd knock downs and darcheville missed the best chance when boyd put him through... we really missed miller, davis, bougherra and davis, fortunately bougherra, davis and miller will be back sooner or later (as opposed to thomson :() and our team can get some form of momentum back to build upon

and who said anything about thomson we know he's out for the rest of the season we missed miller becasue when he plays boyd works harder and chases more balls and score more. :unionflag:

We missed Miller who gives us much more than JCD. More than that however we missed a whole midfield as Ferguson, Lafferty and Adam were pretty useless. Mendes cant win a whole game on his own. Thomson is a big miss also Davis. We badly need width though.

We should have played Edu as Barry is pretty much a passenger for now and had played too many games recently at this stage of his comeback.

Barry needs time - in the reserves. Davis - I wonder what his problem is - illness in the family? Adam and Lafferty out wide? Not good enough.

Walter needs to think things through.

After now seeing the game, i'd say that it's pretty much preposterous to say that Ferguson was a passenger on Saturday. He had some fantastic little touches and even got forward to aid the attack a couple of times.

totally agree,miller was sorely missed.

jcd/boyd doesnt work as boyd had to go short all the time and leave jcd up on his own.

play totally changed when we took boyd off,we looked like a totally different team it was like night and day.

lafferty through the middle :unionflag:

I dont think we missed Miller too much on Saturday as JCD put in about as much as Miller usually does. And JCD actually scored a real strikers goal. Would Miller have been in that position?

Miller has been linking up well with Boyd in recent weeks, but I think we have better options and I would love to see Lafferty get a run beside Boyd in a central position for a few games. His energy and strong runniing (supposedly Miller's strongest assets) when he was moved into the central area came as a surprise to me as I had not seen that type of ability from him up until then, and he certainly deserves a chance to live up to his very high price tag.

After now seeing the game, i'd say that it's pretty much preposterous to say that Ferguson was a passenger on Saturday. He had some fantastic little touches and even got forward to aid the attack a couple of times.

Ferguson will get pelters no matter how he plays, similar to McCulloch.

He was very good and one of our better players. Still dont think he can quite last the 90 mins though, he does tend to fade.

although i do agree millers has been doing well , the biggest problem for the strikers on saturday was the midfield lafferty and adam were very poor, add to that some hoofs from defence and you can see why the forwards had problems controlling the ball

they both scored and they are both getting stick doh