A right nasty streak in Adam

Danny

Did anyone clock his blatant stamp last week on the Sheep defender? And that he did it again today I think on Nade? Both times went unseen by the officials.

He lacks the ability to be able to class himself as some kind of 'flawed genius' with a poor temperament.

This isn't a thread slagging off his ability, simply pointing out he's behaving very poorly on the pitch - he did a few opponents today more than once. And yet always looks the innocent right afterwards.

It's not what I expect from Rangers players.

taking out his anger of losing the ball or being outpaced on other players, typical really, it will happen a lot more until he improves his fitness, its actually quite embarassing, but adam "could" be some player if he was fit, boyd has, to an extent, improved his fitness and his overall play and willingness to get involved has been showing, adam has never lacked that willingness, and does try stuff, but often fails... example, he picked the ball up and kicked it to whittaker from the otherside of the park for the throw in and it went straight to the player, how can he not do that (without picking it up) in a game?

his set piece ability has failed and that was one thing that kept him in the team 2 seasons ago

What about Whittaker - some of his challenges were horrendous. I love to see a player go in hard, I want to see it all the time but not the way those two(Adam and Whittaker) go about their buisness.

What about Whittaker - some of his challenges were horrendous. I love to see a player go in hard, I want to see it all the time but not the way those two(Adam and Whittaker) go about their buisness.

Two complete liabilities. (td)doh

A nasty streak in Adam ? :lol:

Sorry but ive never heard so much shite in my life the guy is a coward of the highest order.

So in all your years on this planet the concept of Adam having a nasty streak which makes him stamp on grounded opponents is the biggest load of bullshit you've ever heard? Nothing else in this life have you heard which comes close?

I find that very hard to believe :)

Sorry but ive never heard so much shite in my life the guy is a coward of the highest order.

So in all your years on this planet the concept of Adam having a nasty streak which makes him stamp on grounded opponents is the biggest load of bullshit you've ever heard? Nothing else in this life have you heard which comes close?

Its all fine and well having a stamp and a kick when a players down but if that makes him some sort of hard man then i really do worry, were was he when the real battle in the middle of the pitch was going on, if he has got this nasty streak you speak of then why didnt he stand up and be counted ?

Its all fine and well having a stamp and a kick when a players down but if that makes him some sort of hard man then i really do worry, were was he when the real battle in the middle of the pitch was going on, if he has got this nasty streak you speak of then why didnt he stand up and be counted ?

No, I agree he's no hard man. I didn't say he is our enforcer, I asked if he has a nasty streak. You're spot on, what he did was cowardly. You don't have to be Billy Bremner to be nasty - you can just be the kind of person who hurts someone outwith the laws of the game. And that's cowardly and nasty. Not being a feared hard man like Bremner or Keane, albeit Keane did a number of distinctly unsavoury acts too. But he wasn't a coward.

So, the nasty streak I mean isn't quite what you've interpreted it as bud :)