New Defender signings?

Dobie.7

We have obviously signed lots of new mid and up forward players but not so much Defence.

We need a stronger defence, so when the transfer window opens in January defenders are a must.

Who would be decent defenders to sign? (Mind this is reality not any £10 million signings :lol: )

Down to you.

:rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

We have obviously signed lots of new mid and up forward players but not so much Defence.

We need a stronger defence, so when the transfer window opens in January defenders are a must.

Who would be decent defenders to sign? (Mind this is reality not any £10 million signings :lol: )

Down to you.

I think if we sign another defender it's to replace Bougherra.

Other than that Murray said no more spending.

Having a 38 year old at the command of our defense is just embarrsing. Im sorry but it really is pathetic that Weir is still playing for this club.

He offers nothing. Far too slow and old. Even for this level. He needs to retire from football. Once you reach that age, thats it.

We have McCulloch, Webster, Broadfoot and Papac for cover at CH.

We have Whittaker, Broadfoot and Papac fighting for the FB positions and yet the only natural FB is the one that is normally in reserve? S Smith is not fit enough to play in the first team for a while yet?

We seem to have absolutely NO young defenders coming through. NONE! At least that is the impression Walter gives me.

Dearie, dearie me - I forgot Daily he can cover all the above positions!!

Down to you.

Would sonner have a new manager

Don't give Walter Smith anymore money!

If we bring anyone in then it should only be on a loan deal.

Firstly I'd give McMillan a run at RB - if he impresses then great, if not we need a RB in the summer. We also need a CB to replace Weir and a LB to replace/challenge Papac.

That ontop ,of a LM/W, RM,W and a quality ST plus who leaves in January and the summer - just a shame we don't have the money.

As for the likes of Berra, Barr and Reynolds - please can we get away from this mediocre pish. They are simply not good enough and never will be.

Down to you.

Would sonner have a new manager

Too true.