Wee question?

thedarvelmarvel

the only one i can think of is bobby seith.

i thought no one was getting it well done ,i recon about 10% of us were alive then..it was a start but he went with scot when he got the push. dont remember ever hearing of him again or did he go to hearts for a bit?

i thought no one was getting it well done ,i recon about 10% of us were alive then..it was a start but he went with scot when he got the push. dont remember ever hearing of him again or did he go to hearts for a bit?

i am not sure where he went. (tu)

bobby left to take up managerial post at preston then went to hearts then retired after he left the jambos

bobby left to take up managerial post at preston then went to hearts then retired after he left the jambos

thanks for the info. (tu)

Bobby Seith was appointed Rangers trainer-coach in November '66, not assist. manager and Davie White was appointed Assistant Manager the following June '67, Eddie Turnbull had been offered the assitant managers job in the November of '66 but turned it down. On November 1st '67 Rangers announced Davie White would succeed Scot Symon as Manager. Scot Symon said, 'Davie is a very fine man. I wish him all the best. He is with a wonderful Club'. The following day Nov. 2nd Coach Bobby Seith quit the Club. :sherlock:

I remember going to all the games that season and I think I'm right in saying when Davie(pearly) White was manager we went all season long until the last match at home to Aberdeen without losing and still didn't win the league ffs.

:rangers:

yes it was unreal, and white was not that bad a manager.

I remember going to all the games that season and I think I'm right in saying when Davie(pearly) White was manager we went all season long until the last match at home to Aberdeen without losing and still didn't win the league ffs.

His biggest problem was across the city and he didn't sound to good when interviewed.

:unionflag:

His biggest problem was across the city and he didn't sound to good when interviewed.

:unionflag:

Yeah he sounded a bit soft, in fact that led to that alex fergusons demise at the club, well this an the fact he was shite, lets just say the pwick called Davie a disrespectful name after a game iin the dressing room in front of the players. :sherlock:

Old Git Loyal

very true but we were there. baxter caldow millar brand and on and on , beating timmy 4of every 5 games had to go back before war time since tim beat us at new year game at ibrox ..i think we got the best of it..just hope in years to come you can say that