cant shift our players

Chef

RANGERS have been forced to delay a swoop for Portuguese hardman Tonel — because no one wants their fringe players.

Gers have still to make an official bid for the £2million-rated Sporting Lisbon centre-back — and WON’T unless they can off-load several big earners.

But SunSport understands the Ibrox club haven’t received ANY bids for the players they want to get rid of, including Brahim Hemdani, Stevie Smith, Christian Dailly and Chris Burke.

Wolfsburg and Espanyol are believed to be chasing DaMarcus Beasley, but haven’t made a move yet, while Nantes have not followed up their initial interest in French frontman Jean-Claude Darcheville.

fae the sun soooooooo,

RANGERS have been forced to delay a swoop for Portuguese hardman Tonel — because no one wants their fringe players.

Gers have still to make an official bid for the £2million-rated Sporting Lisbon centre-back — and WON’T unless they can off-load several big earners.

But SunSport understands the Ibrox club haven’t received ANY bids for the players they want to get rid of, including Brahim Hemdani, Stevie Smith, Christian Dailly and Chris Burke.

Wolfsburg and Espanyol are believed to be chasing DaMarcus Beasley, but haven’t made a move yet, while Nantes have not followed up their initial interest in French frontman Jean-Claude Darcheville.

fae the sun soooooooo,

This doesn't surprise me! :(

make willie mckay their agent

who will want to bid for burke/hemdani/dailly/darcheville when their contracts are up at the end of the season, and IF anyone wants them, they can get them then :unsure:

id be more focused on trying to get rid of gow and webster, they have loan clubs and im sure there are clubs that want them, just as much as the above, which I seriously dont believe can be that hard to get rid off

Looks like Dailly's off to Leeds. 1 down!

Is this true? I hope you're right.

Dailly to leeds I just read there, and Gow has had a verbal offer to join Blackpool, an already agreed £200,000 fee will take place, just read that we may look to recoup some of the money we spent on mcculloch by flogging him and also advising burke and smith (loan) to find other clubs

Looks like Dailly's off to Leeds. 1 down!

Is this true? I hope you're right.

Dailly to leeds I just read there, and Gow has had a verbal offer to join Blackpool, an already agreed £200,000 fee will take place, just read that we may look to recoup some of the money we spent on mcculloch by flogging him and also advising burke and smith (loan) to find other clubs

All sounds good, if a little too late! I'd love to think you're right about McCulloch, but for some reason I can see Walter sticking to the "central to our plans" kind of reasoning which saw him refuse £2m for him in the summer. :(

No-one wants them, no bids etc, yawn, it's the Sun FFS! Dailly has apparently been told he can leave for nothing if he gets a club, and according to the Evening Times Leeds are interested for his experience etc, I'm also sure that Rangers would quite happily accept token bids for any of the other players which aren't in the long term plans, again though part of the problem is that we can't force them to leave, if they can't find a club that will pay as much as Rangers then the players themselves will just hang around and continue to collect their wage packets.

The transfer window doesnt open for a few weeks yet and runs for a month so wait and see what happens instead of reading what the rags say.

My own opinion is we will see some of our players leaving, who they are is anyones guess but hopefully the right ones go.