Forest interest in Charlie Adam

bencey

Nottingham Forest are interested in signing midfielder Charlie Adam should Rangers decide to sell the midfielder.

The English Championship strugglers watched the 23-year-old, twice capped for Scotland and a product of Rangers' youth system, in a recent reserve game.

Adam had loan spells at Ross County and St Mirren before becoming a first-team regular at Ibrox but has only made eight appearances so far this season.

Rangers want to reduce their wage bill and add new players in January.

It is believed that manager Walter Smith hopes to move on several fringe players during the transfer window

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7779602.stm

£3 mill and he's theres :craphead:

have you been smoking cannabis , 3million for adam :mutley: hes worth 750 000 - 1 million at the most if lucky

What you talking about willis? :craphead:

He's our "BEST PLAYER" ... ;) ;)

you kidden me ?

have you forgot about DAILY , hes young talent ... i reckon hes our best player :craphead:

have you been smoking cannabis , 3million for adam :mutley: hes worth 750 000 - 1 million at the most if lucky

you kidden me ?

have you forgot about DAILY , hes young talent ... i reckon hes our best player :craphead:

:craphead: I wouldn't accept any less than £25 million for that bad boy

:mutley:

you kidden me ?

:mutley:

you kidden me ?

rumours are hes so bad that no retirement home wants him

According to Radio Scotland lunctime sports, Gers will try to ship out TEN of the first team squad.

Hope that means a couple coming in especially a central defender.

:rangers: :unionflag:

Hopefully:

Burke

S. Smith

Webster

Gow

Adam

Hemdani

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Dailly

Lafferty

According to Radio Scotland lunctime sports, Gers will try to ship out TEN of the first team squad.

Hopefully:

Burke

S. Smith

Webster

Gow

Adam

Hemdani

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Dailly

Lafferty

Swap Lafferty with Andrius Velička (tu)

Hopefully:

Burke

S. Smith

Webster

Gow

Adam

Hemdani

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Dailly

Lafferty

(tu)

Hopefully:

Burke

S. Smith

Webster

Gow

Adam

Hemdani

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Dailly

Lafferty

(tu)

Can't see anyone that was bought this season getting sold so swap

Lafferty with Darcheville

Adam has talent.

Some day, if he pulls it all together, the fitness and attitude to match his talent, he could go on to be a cracking player.

And he's the perfect, current example of why playing youngsters at Rangers is so risky. If you aren't good enough, the rabid will be in your face screaming how pish you are.

I suppose we all know and accept that giving our own pelters nearly always makes them a better player.

Adam has talent.

Some day, if he pulls it all together, the fitness and attitude to match his talent, he could go on to be a cracking player.

And he's the perfect, current example of why playing youngsters at Rangers is so risky. If you aren't good enough, the rabid will be in your face screaming how pish you are.

I suppose we all know and accept that giving our own pelters nearly always makes them a better player.

Playing youngsters isn't risky if they are talented enough. Adam does the odd thing that is good but the rest of the time he lacks quality, composure, fitness, a right foot etc etc.

He's not good enough for Rangers and although it's sad for the guy we really should let him go if someone wants him for the good of Rangers and his career.

He's had long enough to sort himself out. No professional footballer should be in that condition, especially a Rangers player!

Also, on the point of up to ten players on the way out - if only!

McCulloch, Adam, Dailly, Burke, Dailly, Velicka, Gow, Webster, Broadfoot and Ferguson (tu)

Land a couple of good loan deals until the end of the season.