Barry Ferguson needs to be dropped

Blueshorts

New poster here so hello to everyone. Just watched the game and I can only conclude Walter Smith is completely clueless.

Barry Ferguson is complete and utter gash, yet he is in the team through his image as a "Rangers man"...since he came back our league challenge has gone right down the tubes. He is slow, predictable and offers nothing. Once again though, a manager is terrified of not playing him. I wish Ferguson had never come back to Rangers now.

Lee McCulloch - this guy isn't even a footballer of any kind...would be lucky to get a game for the likes of Morton etc. Playingh him proves Smith is an idiot.

Allan McGregor - call me old fashioned, but in my day when a player was completely off form he was dropped and the 2nd choice was given the chance to prove himself...obviously Walter Smith doesn't see football like that.

I could go on but we are simply not going to win the league with that clown in charge, that's the bottom line.

2nd choice got his chance and did nothing wrong? but walter has his favorites who apparently can do no wrong :unsure: :unsure: ????

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New poster here so hello to everyone. Just watched the game and I can only conclude Walter Smith is completely clueless.

Barry Ferguson is complete and utter gash, yet he is in the team through his image as a "Rangers man"...since he came back our league challenge has gone right down the tubes. He is slow, predictable and offers nothing. Once again though, a manager is terrified of not playing him. I wish Ferguson had never come back to Rangers now.

Lee McCulloch - this guy isn't even a footballer of any kind...would be lucky to get a game for the likes of Morton etc. Playingh him proves Smith is an idiot.

Allan McGregor - call me old fashioned, but in my day when a player was completely off form he was dropped and the 2nd choice was given the chance to prove himself...obviously Walter Smith doesn't see football like that.

I could go on but we are simply not going to win the league with that clown in charge, that's the bottom line.

Absolute bollocks.

Ferguson played well and his partnership with Pedro is starting to flourish.

McCulloch ? If Smith continues to play him it will cost us the league

I've given Ferguson a lot of stick over the past few weeks, but I have to admit that today he didn't do too badly. Not good by any means, but certainly his best game since he's been back. There were many players who were worse (Boyd's second half performance was too bad for words, and McCulloch was shockingly bad).

Just because Ferguson played the best he has since he came back from his injury doesn't mean it was an acceptable level. When Thomson is fit Barry should not be in the team. End of story.

Just because Ferguson played the best he has since he came back from his injury doesn't mean it was an acceptable level. When Thomson is fit Barry should not be in the team. End of story.

but you know that will never happen , barry plays when fit

He's finished. I'm not wanting to have a dig at him for no reason but I thought he was poor yesterday bar a 15 minute spell. That's just my opinion and everyone I watched the game said the very same.

He's certainly not the player he used to be(not been that for years), he's not the player some make him out to be and he's a shite captain. That performance from Ferguson was certainly not a performance I expect from my captain. Maybe I watch too much football and expect too much after seeing real leaders.

Although he did well in telling both Mendes and Whittaker to shut their mouth's.

The sooner we get rid of him, the better.

I dont care what mistakes Smith has made.

Id never refer to a Rangers Legend like he is as a "clown". :angry2:

He's finished. I'm not wanting to have a dig at him for no reason but I thought he was poor yesterday bar a 15 minute spell. That's just my opinion and everyone I watched the game said the very same.

He's certainly not the player he used to be(not been that for years), he's not the player some make him out to be and he's a shite captain. That performance from Ferguson was certainly not a performance I expect from my captain. Maybe I watch too much football and expect too much after seeing real leaders.

Although he did well in telling both Mendes and Whittaker to shut their mouth's.

The sooner we get rid of him, the better.

I agree he did well to tell Mendes and Whittaker to shut up, but he didn't tell Boyd to shut up when he was mouthing off to the referee for about 5 minutes solid.