Barry Ferguson needs to be dropped

Blueshorts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have watched a different game from you guys. Fergie was woeful, giving away free kicks due to his lack of sharpness, he just couldn't get there quick enough. Noticeably slow when running compared to the United midfield, Mendes and Davis. He was fortunate he didn't get himself sent off today for his persistent fouling and petulant insolence toward the officials.

I don't know if Barry is finished or not, I do know however, he needs taken out the team to find his form in the reserves. The current Ferguson is a hindrance rather than an asset to the team.

Definately watching a different game from me

First time in a long time I have actually been pleased with his performance, yet, at the sametime, felt highly let down by Davis

As for the OP, another one to join the moan club I see, someone who detests all things Rangers at the moment it would seem

I must be getting old

Love Rangers, hate Walter Smith...the guy is a complete buffoon who has wasted a amssive amount of money. The fact that it looks likely celtic will make it 4 in a row with a gash manager just highlights how awful Walter Smith is.

I just hope come the summer that he is moved on....and I would still mean that even if we do win the league.

I must have watched a different game from you guys. Fergie was woeful, giving away free kicks due to his lack of sharpness, he just couldn't get there quick enough. Noticeably slow when running compared to the United midfield, Mendes and Davis. He was fortunate he didn't get himself sent off today for his persistent fouling and petulant insolence toward the officials.

I don't know if Barry is finished or not, I do know however, he needs taken out the team to find his form in the reserves. The current Ferguson is a hindrance rather than an asset to the team.

Definately watching a different game from me

First time in a long time I have actually been pleased with his performance, yet, at the sametime, felt highly let down by Davis

As for the OP, another one to join the moan club I see, someone who detests all things Rangers at the moment it would seem

I must be getting old

Love Rangers, hate Walter Smith...the guy is a complete buffoon who has wasted a amssive amount of money. The fact that it looks likely celtic will make it 4 in a row with a gash manager just highlights how awful Walter Smith is.

I just hope come the summer that he is moved on....and I would still mean that even if we do win the league.

I do also hope he moves on, however, people dont seem to grasp the concept of respect, and, also just have total girlie fits if things go our way. I mean, to be honest, I am surprised there arent posts about how useless Smith is because we only scored 7 against Hamilton, it really is that silly at the moment

He played well in the first half then faded away but yes I'd agree he should be dropped.

Walter Smith is the root of the problem.

:mutley:

What's your problem?

My problem? Pretty obvious, I am finding comments like your one pretty amusing, therefore I laughed

Thought that was obvious.

He played well in the first half then faded away but yes I'd agree he should be dropped.

What's your problem?

My problem? Pretty obvious, I am finding comments like your one pretty amusing, therefore I laughed

What do you find amusing?

What's your problem?

What's your problem?

<cr> You posted, I found it amusing

What's your problem?

<cr> You posted, I found it amusing

But what part of his post made you laugh ?

thought this was his best game since he came back.

Ah mate, i believe you will find you are mistaken :craphead: unless you actually watched the game like I did. He was fine, best game in a long long time, and actually showed he and Mendes could link up.

I think some people are getting there opinions from the radio! or, because they cant criticise Davis, have transfered his performace to ferguson

Fergie was v lucky to stay on the park today, and then when he does get a foul against him, whilst already on a yellow, what does he do, gobs of to the ref. Total un professional performance from our supposed captain, again today.

Liability aint the word, as for the cart horse LM..ffs, what do some of those young lads have to do to get a game, aaron for one must be kicking his self he came here, as if i was him i'd be off at the 1st opportunity..

So many poorer players on the park yet time and time again its Ferguson that takes all the blame.

He played well, bossed the midfield, he and Mendes linked up very well. Wasnt afraid of a tackle. Sat back and let mendes do his thing, yet still manged to get forward and was unlucky with a couple of attempts. Also his booking was total nonsense.

He played well today I thought, shouldn't have had a yellow card. Neither McCulloch nor Davis did a good job today though and that's one of the main reasons why we lost.

We drew...............

The player who was very poor today was Davis, not Fergie, but then he is cannot do any wrong in a lot of fans eyes, so lets just blame Barry again. :(

I thought he played well for the first 30-35 minutes and was linking up well with Davis and Mendes.

Did he stay in the changing room at half time? cause I dont recall him doing anything of note in the 2nd half.

Will Smith sub him? No he wont as his substitutes are pre-planned and predictable and we would want to bring captain marvel off