Barry Ferguson needs to be dropped

Blueshorts

I thought he played well for the first 30-35 minutes and was linking up well with Davis and Mendes.

Did he stay in the changing room at half time? cause I dont recall him doing anything of note in the 2nd half.

Will Smith sub him? No he wont as his substitutes are pre-planned and predictable and we would want to bring captain marvel off

Who did? bar Utd

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he played well for the first 30-35 minutes and was linking up well with Davis and Mendes.

Did he stay in the changing room at half time? cause I dont recall him doing anything of note in the 2nd half.

Will Smith sub him? No he wont as his substitutes are pre-planned and predictable and we would want to bring captain marvel off

Who did? bar Utd

We were talking about Barry Ferguson, Noone else.

When times are hard and your team is struggling, you look to your captain for inspiration and leadership.

What did we get? Hee-haw

Who did? bar Utd

When times are hard and your team is struggling, you look to your captain for inspiration and leadership.

What did we get? Hee-haw

So, its Barrys fault Davis was shite? His fault Whittaker never tried to stop a cross going into the box, and, his fault Weir forgot how to mark and defend?

It was as a simple question, and, relevant, the whole team stayed inside in the second half, but, that doesnt fit with the anti-ferguson agenda going on at the moment, I apologise.

Who did? bar Utd

What did we get? Hee-haw

So, its Barrys fault Davis was shite? His fault Whittaker never tried to stop a cross going into the box, and, his fault Weir forgot how to mark and defend?

It was as a simple question, and, relevant, the whole team stayed inside in the second half, but, that doesnt fit with the anti-ferguson agenda going on at the moment, I apologise.

If you want to start a thread about Davis/Whittaker/whoever else, then I will more than happily give my take on how they played.

This thread is about Barry Ferguson.......So I gave my opinion on Barry Ferguson.

So, your saying that because Davis etc had a bad game, Barry had one too? Passing the blame is a lot easier than admitting the problem. Keep the blinkers on, you will realise sooner or later. Barry Ferguson had a poor 2nd half, noone else was too blame for that except himself.

Who did? bar Utd

What did we get? Hee-haw

If you want to start a thread about Davis/Whittaker/whoever else, then I will more than happily give my take on how they played.

This thread is about Barry Ferguson.......So I gave my opinion on Barry Ferguson.

So, your saying that because Davis etc had a bad game, Barry had one too? Passing the blame is a lot easier than admitting the problem. Keep the blinkers on, you will realise sooner or later. Barry Ferguson had a poor 2nd half, noone else was too blame for that except himself.

:rolleyes: Jesus, read what I said, I said he wasnt the only one!

YOU brought others into it by saying that "When times are hard and your team is struggling, you look to your captain for inspiration and leadership."

Which is why I asked the 2nd part about it being his fault the others were worse than he was.

I am intriged about the blinkers comment, unless you are generally trying to get a rise, I dont know? What exactly IS the problem? Apart from a number of, what shall we call them, "modern day bears" acting like women (no offence ladies, I am not actually ALLOWED to say what I really think here unfortunately) and cryingabout all sorts, and, in fact, "passing the blame" onto the least deserving people at this time

edit: I forgot to add, many thanks for generously allowing me permission to start a thread, its very good of you (tu)

Who did? bar Utd

What did we get? Hee-haw

:rolleyes: Jesus, read what I said, I said he wasnt the only one!

YOU brought others into it by saying that "When times are hard and your team is struggling, you look to your captain for inspiration and leadership."

Which is why I asked the 2nd part about it being his fault the others were worse than he was.

I am intriged about the blinkers comment, unless you are generally trying to get a rise, I dont know? What exactly IS the problem? Apart from a number of, what shall we call them, "modern day bears" acting like women (no offence ladies, I am not actually ALLOWED to say what I really think here unfortunately) and cryingabout all sorts, and, in fact, "passing the blame" onto the least deserving people at this time

edit: I forgot to add, many thanks for generously allowing me permission to start a thread, its very good of you (tu)

I'll look forward to it :craphead:

New poster here so hello to everyone. Just watched the game and I can only conclude Walter Smith is completely clueless.

Barry Ferguson is complete and utter gash, yet he is in the team through his image as a "Rangers man"...since he came back our league challenge has gone right down the tubes. He is slow, predictable and offers nothing. Once again though, a manager is terrified of not playing him. I wish Ferguson had never come back to Rangers now.

Lee McCulloch - this guy isn't even a footballer of any kind...would be lucky to get a game for the likes of Morton etc. Playingh him proves Smith is an idiot.

Allan McGregor - call me old fashioned, but in my day when a player was completely off form he was dropped and the 2nd choice was given the chance to prove himself...obviously Walter Smith doesn't see football like that.

I could go on but we are simply not going to win the league with that clown in charge, that's the bottom line.

Normally the 1st words I say to a new poster are kind and welcoming, but honestly mate, did you really watch the game? <cr>

Ferguson played as well as anyone in our side today........definitely his best game since he returned.

Lee McCulloch did exactly what he was picked to do......provide a physical presence in midfield to unsettle the arabs. He also helped Papac out on more than a few occasions.

McGregor did nothing wrong, wasn't at fault for either goal and made a fantastic save.

Oh aye...........welcome to the forum. <_<

New poster here so hello to everyone. Just watched the game and I can only conclude Walter Smith is completely clueless.

Barry Ferguson is complete and utter gash, yet he is in the team through his image as a "Rangers man"...since he came back our league challenge has gone right down the tubes. He is slow, predictable and offers nothing. Once again though, a manager is terrified of not playing him. I wish Ferguson had never come back to Rangers now.

Lee McCulloch - this guy isn't even a footballer of any kind...would be lucky to get a game for the likes of Morton etc. Playingh him proves Smith is an idiot.

Allan McGregor - call me old fashioned, but in my day when a player was completely off form he was dropped and the 2nd choice was given the chance to prove himself...obviously Walter Smith doesn't see football like that.

I could go on but we are simply not going to win the league with that clown in charge, that's the bottom line.

What game were you watching mate....Barry played well today and with a few more games he will soon be back to his best, Keeper had a great save from a Utd header......again goals came in from wide areas where they were not shut down quick enough by Whittaker. Or u just want a dig at Barry !!!

Ferguson has not played a good game ye this season. He is fit now, match fit, call it what you want. His performances have been below par. He should not play next week. Give him a kick up the arse and bring him back in for the OF game!!!

I actually thought Ferguson played alright, especially in the first half

We have bigger problems than Fergie at the moment.

Exactly. Today I thought Ferguson was actually starting to look like he was fully match fit for the first time since he´s been back from injury. Davis on the other hand had an off day.

Some valid points on McCulloch and McGregor that I agree with though.

Barry Ferguson is finished, Been saying this since i joined RM!

Sooner we get rid of this Cancer from our club, the sooner we can move forward (tu)

There were two recent clues: firstly, Schuster recently confided in someone that Raul was like a cancer in the dressing room and, whether he was in the right wrong, you knew then that it was only a matter of time.

http://www.skysports.com/experts/expert_st...4630445,00.html

Similarities? :craphead: