Old Firm Games at Ibrox

Imodium

In recent years the worst has to be the 1-0 defeat back in Feburary 2006 where Zurawski got the winner.

Utterly spineless performance. Our team completely bottled it from Roy Keane that day.

My favourite would have to be the 5-1 game where Flo made his debut. I really thought the worm had turned for us that day and that we were set for more domination. How wrong i was.

Fave was the 5-1 game in 88 when it should have been 10 minimum,Big Aitken on his arse and them doin everything to stop us taking the piss...Souness spoiled it when McCoist,Durrant and Ferguson wanted to go for goals .

Worst was the 1980 cup final losing 1-0 and only giving 5,000 of them a kickin :harhar:

Best: 5-1 1988

Worst: 0-1, Lou Macari's first game in charge. The Tim support had been banned from the ground for that game and there was noone to shout at. That and the manky bastards nicked a victory. :(

was the game that fans were banned not a 1-1 draw when we scored late on

Yes 1-1 joan collins scored for them and Hurlock equalised for us if I'm not mistaken ! :sherlock:

Worst: 0-1, Lou Macari's first game in charge. The Tim support had been banned from the ground for that game and there was noone to shout at. That and the manky bastards nicked a victory. :(

Yes 1-1 joan collins scored for them and Hurlock equalised for us if I'm not mistaken ! :sherlock:

Mitchilichenko.

Fave was the 5-1 game in 88 when it should have been 10 minimum,Big Aitken on his arse and them doin everything to stop us taking the piss...Souness spoiled it when McCoist,Durrant and Ferguson wanted to go for goals .

Worst was the 1980 cup final losing 1-0 and only giving 5,000 of them a kickin :harhar:

I've got a full video of that.

Souness was infuriating in that game, it could so easily have been 7 or 8.

mine is so easy Jan 1st '94 day my gran died being a big bluenose she was my mum said Rangers would win for her and they did,

That was at the piggery.

The infamous game where Satay Singh, owner of Mr Singh's restaurant, said he would name his new son after the next scorer. Up steps Oleg Kuznetsov to score.

And that's how Oleg Kuznetsov Singh got his name, as Satay stuck to his word.

mine is so easy Jan 1st '94 day my gran died being a big bluenose she was my mum said Rangers would win for her and they did,

That was at the piggery.

The infamous game where Satay Singh, owner of Mr Singh's restaurant, said he would name his new son after the next scorer. Up steps Oleg Kuznetsov to score.

Aye that's the one, although I'd go for 'famous' rather than 'infamous' :unionflag:

That was at the piggery.

Aye that's the one, although I'd go for 'famous' rather than 'infamous' :unionflag:

Oleg Kuznetsov Singh might disagree. I believe he's quite happy with it, actually, so we can go for famous.

Mitchilichenko.

(tu) Yer right Miko kinda deflected it in :sherlock:

best... 3-1 new year game with big albertz screamer of a free kick, worst.... 1-2 lou macaris first game in charge for them o'neil scored in injury time and their hordes went berserk and started ripping out seats thats why minty banned them for the next one which finished 1-1 a surreal atmosphere when collins scored his free kick, i was standing in the east enclosure that day and 2 great unwashed leaped out their seats in the copland and there was a aeroplane flying over with a banner reading hail hail or some mince