It's true you know......

LegendofCoop

You'd think though. at a time when you have made enough cash to quite happily live out the rest of your days with virtually anything you want, that you'd just have a bash at something different?

Maybe play for a club just for the integrity, not the sterling. Maybe a club with an immense tradition, a phenomenal fanbase and a rich deep cultural history?

Maybe play for a truly British club, a club who support Queen and country and the dignity that used to be acquainted with it?

Jesus! I'm getting all Christmassy and asking Santa for things i know i won't get.

WATP.

You'd think though. at a time when you have made enough cash to quite happily live out the rest of your days with virtually anything you want, that you'd just have a bash at something different?

Maybe play for a club just for the integrity, not the sterling. Maybe a club with an immense tradition, a phenomenal fanbase and a rich deep cultural history?

Maybe play for a truly British club, a club who support Queen and country and the dignity that used to be acquainted with it?

Jesus! I'm getting all Christmassy and asking Santa for things i know i won't get.

WATP.

No offense, but if he wanted that, he'd probably join a club with tradition, fanbase and stuff, that supports president and the country he comes from.