The End of Rangers

minstral

Big Jock did indeed know. :lol:

Regarding the article, it's just Timmy flapping his gums on and on and bloody on ad nauseum - a cargo ship full of sound and fury, signifying f-all. As the saying goes, "Better to be quiet than to sing a bad song."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what alot of melodramatic nonsense. how can people with no education have any understanding of finance. i can imagine all 14 of the kids gathered round the family p.c getting all excited that rangers might go under. what a joke!

Wonderful stuff! Timmery at it's most propagandist!

The best line for me was the Brown/Thomson comparison, to try to negate the fact that we had done a miles better deal than they have is laughable in the extreme.

My only surprise is the article wasn't written after yesterday's draw v Hearts.

Thought it was just reactionary bile posted after the usual dropped points tbh.

PARANOID who said there PARANOID just another

day in TIM CUCKOO LAND.

GOD HELP US :mutley::mutley::mutley: :harhar: :harhar: :bouncy: :bouncy: :rangers::rangers: :unionflag: :unionflag:

In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

wasnt the glen loovens price inflated :rolleyes:

so far he has looked shite - we may have had a lucky escape there

Bougherra arrived before Loovens signed for Celtic doh

Celtic Psychosis in full flow

Psychosis (from the Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind or soul, and -οσις "-osis", for abnormal condition), with adjective psychotic, literally means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People suffering from psychosis are said to be psychotic.