The End of Rangers

minstral

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my retort to a similar (same old, same old ...) article from another revolting site around the same time.

Whither Murray's Bankruptcy

Written by Boss

Wednesday, 03 December 2008

There are Accounts and there are damned Accounts. And then there is Timothy’s interpretation of Accounts.

Sir David Murray’s conglomerate of cards is about to implode in a dramatic, mixed-metaphorical collapse, not seen since Robert Maxwell suggested: “let’s borrow a few quid from the pension fund”.

Or so says CQN, that veritable bastion of decency and purveyor of all things Liewellian. Their sixth (or is it seventh?) annual proclamation on the imminent demise of big Dave has just been released. And we are doomed. No, this year, honestly, we really are doomed.

See the rest here:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...57&Itemid=1

Take transfer policy for instance. In recent years, a number of players initially targeted by Rangers ended up at Celtic Park. Riordan, Miller, McDonald and Scott Brown are the most obvious. Of the four, two are still with us, as bankable assets. Miller went on to Rangers, but via Derby, in a deal which netted us a profit. When he signed he was a free transfer. Not only did we make money from Miller, we also forced Rangers to buy a player they initially thought they were going to get for free. In snapping up Scott McDonald, we forced them to spend £1.5 million on Steven Naismith, and our pursuit of Brown whilst he was at Hibs was instrumental in forcing up the price Rangers paid for Kevin Thomson. In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

What a lot of toss doh

I never realised that they were so influential.

They have more or less set the transfer fee of every player we've ever signed.

Deluded doesn't even scratch the surface !!

got sent this from a tim i know, he said our club is just about finished. you have to read this pish from the most deluded people in the world. i have already gave him a load of abuse.

http://www.etims.net/index.php?option=com_...2&Itemid=29

Am no gonna give the tims the satisfaction of me reading minst , they are all filth

The most disturbing thing is, most Tims who'll read this tosh will actually believe it's factually correct. I have encountered pond life with higher IQ's.

Let's face it we are dealing with people who think The Bouncy is sectarian, GSTQ is racist and sectarian and WATP is white supremacist.

Getting confused over a set of accounts is small beer....

got sent this from a tim i know, he said our club is just about finished. you have to read this pish from the most deluded people in the world. i have already gave him a load of abuse.

I've said it before Minst. and I'll say it again this fcukin mhob are mentally insane but that fault lies on the heads of their equally insane fanatical religious leaders who say things like 'you'll be forgiven for murder as long as you go to confession.' Tragic thing is as somebody else says on a reply to ths post, these people will read this contrived shit and believe it ! :sherlock:

I've said it before Minst. and I'll say it again this fcukin mhob are mentally insane but that fault lies on the heads of their equally insane fanatical religious leaders who say things like 'you'll be forgiven for murder as long as you go to confession.' Tragic thing is as somebody else says on a reply to ths post, these people will read this contrived shit and believe it ! :sherlock:

hi blue, you are correct there will be nutters who read it and think its true. and as you say they can commit all types of sins yet just go to confession and all is forgiven, very strange people.

hi blue, you are correct there will be nutters who read it and think its true. and as you say they can commit all types of sins yet just go to confession and all is forgiven, very strange people.

Yes Minst very strange and it makes you uncomfortable knowing how they think. But what is even worse are the apologists and handwringers who instead of challenging them, massage their twisted ego's by cowardly agreeing with them ! :sherlock:

Have to agree. The catholic church is rotten to the core, same as their football club.

You're bang on Coops mate, it reminds me of my Mam's favourite saying whenever Catholics were mentioned in our house when we were kids. Referring to the pathetic cop-out of 'confession' "Catholics? Ha! Twice round the table and a bite of the doorknob and they start all over again. Hypocrites."

:mutley:

According to certain Tim websites we've been about to go out of business for the last 3 years. doh

We are the ghost of Rangers past according to Seamus O'Fenian.

His vision came to him in a poteen fulled haze as tatties fell from heaven when out for a spot of bog trotting.

Must be true then.

Yes, I think he needs to check his Overblown Metaphor Thesaurus, he used 'stick the hose in their mouth' an embarrassing amount of times. I wonder what Freud would say about his choice of metaphor.