The End of Rangers

minstral

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That page keeps jumping on my pc. It's polluted with a tim virus.

Same here, although I gave up reading less than a 3rd of the way through!

So, it was SDM who brought Celtic to their knees in the 90's then was it....not the then board running away with the fans hard cash, and stupid investments!! :lol:

This lot really live in a deluded, lonely place!!!

Take transfer policy for instance. In recent years, a number of players initially targeted by Rangers ended up at Celtic Park. Riordan, Miller, McDonald and Scott Brown are the most obvious. Of the four, two are still with us, as bankable assets. Miller went on to Rangers, but via Derby, in a deal which netted us a profit. When he signed he was a free transfer. Not only did we make money from Miller, we also forced Rangers to buy a player they initially thought they were going to get for free. In snapping up Scott McDonald, we forced them to spend £1.5 million on Steven Naismith, and our pursuit of Brown whilst he was at Hibs was instrumental in forcing up the price Rangers paid for Kevin Thomson. In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

What a lot of toss doh

In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

wasnt the glen loovens price inflated :rolleyes:

so far he has looked shite - we may have had a lucky escape there

So, it was SDM who brought Celtic to their knees in the 90's then was it....not the then board running away with the fans hard cash, and stupid investments!! :lol:

The bassas are attacking us now with pages that jump :ohmy:

In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

wasnt the glen loovens price inflated :rolleyes:

so far he has looked shite - we may have had a lucky escape there

he was out of contract soon and they paid over the top for him, and they say we paid an over inflated price for bougherra a player who was moments away from playing in the premiership doh

The bassas are attacking us now with pages that jump :ohmy:

I think it's something to do with the polish on our desk's. Theirs have never seen any so their mouse speeds are always set to max. Just try lowering the speed of your mouse before viewing it! Should work a treat! (tu)

If anything cellic about to implode, lot of in fighting goin on caused by boruc and mcweedy. Balde still hanging about like a bad smell, I love you bobo ! Strachan hated by players and fans ! Again this stuff they are coming away with is the old story they are obsessed with us and hate us more than they support their own team. But thats the catholic thing it's not about football with them it's about converting all and sundry to their mediaeval religion ! For instance I stay in the Jim Murphy area, secretary for the plastic Scottish government incidently, this bitter bhastard has an article in the current Eastwood Today where he more or less says he would like the whole of Britain not just Scotland converted to the rc religion. He also has had his seat at celtic park moved because he is being caught on the television to much and it might put Protestants labour voters off voting for him and his likes. Thats for the mugs that still vote new labour in my eyes that is ! Open your fcukin eyes People of Scotland and Britain and do not vote for these rhepublican toerags ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

Take transfer policy for instance. In recent years, a number of players initially targeted by Rangers ended up at Celtic Park. Riordan, Miller, McDonald and Scott Brown are the most obvious. Of the four, two are still with us, as bankable assets. Miller went on to Rangers, but via Derby, in a deal which netted us a profit. When he signed he was a free transfer. Not only did we make money from Miller, we also forced Rangers to buy a player they initially thought they were going to get for free. In snapping up Scott McDonald, we forced them to spend £1.5 million on Steven Naismith, and our pursuit of Brown whilst he was at Hibs was instrumental in forcing up the price Rangers paid for Kevin Thomson. In signing Glen Loovens, the man Murray himself admitted was their principal transfer window target, we forced them to pay an inflated fee for Boughera at Charlton.

Yes, they were right to pay £4.5m for Brown, while we were clearly ripped off for Thomson! <cr>

Wonderful stuff! Timmery at it's most propagandist!

The best line for me was the Brown/Thomson comparison, to try to negate the fact that we had done a miles better deal than they have is laughable in the extreme.

My only surprise is the article wasn't written after yesterday's draw v Hearts.

Thought it was just reactionary bile posted after the usual dropped points tbh.

Wonderful stuff! Timmery at it's most propagandist!

The best line for me was the Brown/Thomson comparison, to try to negate the fact that we had done a miles better deal than they have is laughable in the extreme.

My only surprise is the article wasn't written after yesterday's draw v Hearts.

Thought it was just reactionary bile posted after the usual dropped points tbh.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

and our pursuit of Brown whilst he was at Hibs was instrumental in forcing up the price Rangers paid for Kevin Thomson.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Which player cost £4 million and is on £ 25 000 p/w ?