Ibrox Bar - Tenerife

Get a polo shirt every year. Bluebell is better though (tu)

Didn't see any Pub called the 'Bluebell' - maybe check it out on the internet before i go again!

Didn't get any Polo shirts either but they've got a few on offer - too busy sinking the Stella's... ^_^

Get a polo shirt every year. Bluebell is better though (tu)

great wee pub been there many times including sebo scoring last minute against the sheep!!

Claudio was really nice and a good Italian Bear - hope he manages to work living arrangements with his wife and family, personally i'd head to Brazil if the weather is better, but then Tenerife is supposed to be nice all year round...

The bar staff where all nice and very welcoming!! :rangers:

You get a bet in bluebell too, or used to, does the bookie still sit at the back table?

Aint been in years, but have been steaming in the Ibrox a few times, bluebel is along the coast at los christianos if i am right??

bluebell is a long the beach isnt it?

Ive been to the Ibrox bar, was there for the rangers v copenhagen away qualifying tie, was absolutely brilliant

Just off of beach in a wee alley looks dodgy but really nice inside,

Ive been to the Ibrox bar, was there for the rangers v copenhagen away qualifying tie, was absolutely brilliant

Am I right in thinkin that this is the pub which is opposite to the Aberdeen steak house? I watched that game in a bar in Tenerife, and I think it was the Ibrox bar, not sure though.

Am I right in thinkin that this is the pub which is opposite to the Aberdeen steak house? I watched that game in a bar in Tenerife, and I think it was the Ibrox bar, not sure though.

yes, it is opposite the steak house, as I went there after the game for a ... pizza of all things :P we saw a lot of celtic fans walking past the ibrox bar that night aswell when we were sitting in the steakhouses outside bit

yes, it is opposite the steak house, as I went there after the game for a ... pizza of all things :P we saw a lot of celtic fans walking past the ibrox bar that night aswell when we were sitting in the steakhouses outside bit

They were playing the same night. There was an Irish bar opposite my hotel that was full of the bastards.

They were playing the same night. There was an Irish bar opposite my hotel that was full of the bastards.

that will explain it then

the ibrox bar was cracking though, giving out free burgers and stuff :P I went for a fry up the day before to see what the place was like and it was fantastic, the walls are covered in memorabilia

i wasnt allowed to go when i was over in september cause the misses is a torn faces cunt

That statement is bang out of order! <_<

Top bar and always welcoming!

I think he meant his own missus :lol:

i wasnt allowed to go when i was over in september cause the misses is a torn faces cunt

:lol:

At work and read it quickly! doh

:lol: :beer2:

:lol:

At work and read it quickly! doh

haha unlucky mate :lol: should have made it clearer :P

tried my best to sneak in for a pint but i got dragged away on too many occassions!