The King is Dead

What a transformation was this the same Carlos Cuellar, King Carlos who majestically strode through so many European games whilst wearing the Blue, this was a in fact a shadow of the former player we as fans had held in such high esteem. Last night we witnessed and have on other occasion seen this player fail to reach the highs he had at Ibrox. It is obvious now that the player excelled under WS and the coaching staff at Ibrox also in no little way benefited playing with Weir at his side.

It brings me no joy to see a player of this calibre struggle under such a fine manager as MON who with all his managerial skills constantly fails to get the best out of Carlos.

aye right!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It mirrors Boumsongs move to Newcastle really. You could see he is not happy just now, Im sure he is starting to regret his move and like many before him is finding out that there are not many clubs that are a step up from Rangers.

Good luck with the Spanish squad Carlos :rolleyes:

What a transformation was this the same Carlos Cuellar, King Carlos who majestically strode through so many European games whilst wearing the Blue, this was a in fact a shadow of the former player we as fans had held in such high esteem. Last night we witnessed and have on other occasion seen this player fail to reach the highs he had at Ibrox. It is obvious now that the player excelled under WS and the coaching staff at Ibrox also in no little way benefited playing with Weir at his side.

It brings me no joy to see a player of this calibre struggle under such a fine manager as MON who with all his managerial skills constantly fails to get the best out of Carlos.

aye right!

As I don't benefit from ESP phenomena, can you please explain the Cueller thing - I take it he had not such a good game last night...enlighten me please

aye right!

As I don't benefit from ESP phenomena, can you please explain the Cueller thing - I take it he had not such a good game last night...enlighten me please

He was nowehere, Olic and Petric just toyed with him.

Haven't seen much of him since he left, but from all reports he's lost his composure. Fool's gold is what he was chasing as far as I can see. He'll be regretting it now. I didn't like the way he left tbh, but I'm not so annoyed I wouldn't have him back. He should never have left.

he looked good it scottish football and is now being found out.

I would have said his more impressive performances were in europe tbh.

Can't really judge him in that villa side last night, it was woeful!

he looked good it scottish football and is now being found out.

I would have said his more impressive performances were in europe tbh.

Can't really judge him in that villa side last night, it was woeful!

he has been shocking since he arrived there.

it wouldn't have annoyed so much if Carlos hadn't said....

Carlos Cuellar standing firm to resist Premier League overtures

Rangers defender Carlos Cuellar has rejected speculation linking him with a move to England and claimed that his preference is to remain at Ibrox for the foreseeable future.

"I want to stay for many years. It was a new experience for me and I loved every minute of it. Last season was my best ever as a professional player but I hope that next season will be even better."

losing at Kaunus changed things but he should have shown some loyalty to his words and shared responsibility for the loss of that game. . I can understand players wanting to further their careers but they shouldn't bullshit us with false promises

Danny Cousin made it clear he wanted to go and thats fine for example

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-overtures.html

it wouldn't have annoyed so much if Carlos hadn't said....

Carlos Cuellar standing firm to resist Premier League overtures

Rangers defender Carlos Cuellar has rejected speculation linking him with a move to England and claimed that his preference is to remain at Ibrox for the foreseeable future.

"I want to stay for many years. It was a new experience for me and I loved every minute of it. Last season was my best ever as a professional player but I hope that next season will be even better."

losing at Kaunus changed things but he should have shown some loyalty to his words and shared responsibility for the loss of that game. . I can understand players wanting to further their careers but they shouldn't bullshit us with false promises

Danny Cousin made it clear he wanted to go and thats fine for example

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-overtures.html

Maybe he didn't want to leave at the time of the interview.

Maybe Rangers forced his hand like they apparently did with Hutton.

Maybe he changed his mind after we were horsed out of the CL this season by a shower of nobodies, considering that he almost single handedly carried us to the UEFA Cup final last season.