Would anyone like to see Boyd and Lafferty tried up front

nvager

Ive seen arron for 10 minutes - so no - why break up Boyd and Miller - thats working - Arron may be ok on left but needs more sub experience to prove that! I can see McCollough playing on left next week - better defensively than lafferty.

Ive seen arron for 10 minutes - so no - why break up Boyd and Miller - thats working - Arron may be ok on left but needs more sub experience to prove that! I can see McCollough playing on left next week - better defensively than lafferty.

No, Lafferty does not look anything like a striker to me or any of his club managers.

<cr> Lafferty is an out and out striker

Its clear to everyone he is a striker being played out of position

Very poor first touch, very poor control, very slow thought process, very slow reactions, some of the reasons I do not think he is a striker and maybe the reasons his club managers in professional football did not and do not play him as a striker. Maybe he was a standout in primary school, I don't know, but he does not remotely look like a natural striker to me, more like a would be striker.

As above. We're suited to the classic number 9 and number 10 setup; target man as a finisher and small guy as a worker. Boyd/Laff would be much like Boyd/Velicka the first game of season.

Aaron yes, obviously, but i'm one of his biggest fans so i'm more biased than a frog during a kiss contest.