Say Hello

Railcard

Craig Levein  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of the Gaffer? Craig Levein that is?

• Yes, He is a tactical genius
    • No, I want a more european sounding name
    • Yes, but only cause McCoist is John Greig Mk II
    • No, Because it is simply not meant to be
    • No, he doesnae understaun the raingurrs

I really do rate the guy and think he is almost like Walter Smith but with Hunger, ideas and most importantly tactical know how.

A move to a proper big club could see him sink or swim. And I think he would swim like that american guy who won all those medals.

and although I think he does look abit p00fy, I would take him from January 1st 2009

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke thread of the year for me (tu)

Cheers Coop :>

I was only kidding. Levein is a good young manager in my opinion, but I think we should be setting our aim at a higher calibre of manager.

Actually, Coop, I'd gladly take Levein at this point. He's done very well with far less than us, and I'm dead certain he'd see some of these obvious problems and would at least try to intelligently address them. I've officially given up on WS ever changing his tactics.

Phil brown.. Phil Brown..

aye, and Phil Brown is going to take a cut in pay, quality of league and transfer budgets to come to us :lol:

Well keeping Hull up is hardly an exciting job is it

and playing Falkirk, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Hamilton etc every week as opposed to playing Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Chelsea etc is more exciting than keeping Hull up is it :lol: :lol: , not to mention his salary, aye ok, heard it.

It truly is bad when supporters think Hull are a more attractive club to manage than Glasgow Fucking Rangers.

it's just a reflection of todays game, ran by money and there's jack we can do about it, sad i know but it's the cold hard facts.