McCoist

Railcard

Just like in the song. McCoist is thee pretender. I genuinely believe he contributes (to borrow a quote) the square root of fck all to Rangers. He is worse than Walter IMHO and i know i am basing that on belief but contrast his silence today with neil lennons taking the players through the game approach. It really really scares me that he is favourite to be the next manager.

Future Rangers manager - don't make me laugh.

An absolute puppet.

The camera turned to the Smith, McDowall and McCoist and they looked like they didn't have a clue what to do - absolutely useless.

We would only see if McCoist was manager...

McCoist Manager two M's that should never be put together

Handing McCoist a 3 year manager deal at the end of the season would be giving strachan 7 in a row :anguish:

only if he is still there!

think he will be offski at end of the season too!

The CIS cup that we won

Good record by anyones standards

We won it but struggled to beat 2 first division sides! If that's your level, fine!

:lol:

I never once said i wanted Ally as manager, but i dont see how we can disregard him purely on displays shown in the CIS cup which we won, or by his association to Walter Smith

The CIS cup that we won

We won it but struggled to beat 2 first division sides! If that's your level, fine!

I never once said i wanted Ally as manager, but i dont see how we can disregard him purely on displays shown in the CIS cup which we won, or by his association to Walter Smith

Must check my facts next time! Haha.....it was actually the Scottish Cup we played 3 1st Division teams in, and struggled against all 3....with W.S in charge! doh

The CIS cup that we won

Agreed, Ali is only allowed to do what Walter allows. Wait until he is a hero or villain before crucyfing him.

is he a good manager? - we dont know!!! so why judge him on walters decisions?

(tu)

It's not fair to assume that Ally would be a cookie cutter copy of Walter's style, I'm sure Ally is smart enough to make his own decisions.

I'm not going to complain about McCoist becoming manager until he actually does something wrong.

On a side note, I think that if Bradford City keep doing well then Stuart McCall would be a good shout for manager, but who knows.

If he becomes our next manager I will be raging.

why??

Because we deserve much better than a man who hasn't even managed a club before.

and what if he goes to another club and turns out to be a great manager??

If he becomes our next manager I will be raging.

why??

Because we deserve much better than a man who hasn't even managed a club before.

and what if he goes to another club and turns out to be a great manager??

Then he can come back and manage us as he will have expeirence. If he doesn't want to the fuck him.

McCoist is a shite assistant manager!

Walter Smith spends the majority of the time up in the stands - look who's shouting out encouragement and directions, McCoist.

Away back to a Question of Sport and ITV football.