Thers only one Nacho Novo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Novo goes, then so will my support, until Walter leaves, I have been a Rangers supporter since i could walk, my Grandfather lost 12 of his mates in the ibrox disaster, and still he supported.

If he were alive today he would be sick to the back teeth at the goings on at IBROX.

How can Mcculluch still be there, and Adam and a few others.

Just like walter to get rid of the players he can get money for, because they have potential and fire, and keep the hangers on.

Novo is Rangers!, not even Barry Ferguson seems to have the same pride and Passion anymore.

Walter is past his best, as you get older you take less risks because you have been there in the past and got burned, so you just don't do it anymore, you just play safe, same in any sport the older you get the less you win. There is a few exceptions but not many.

Novo must stay and play, he is better than Miller anyday, no one is bidding for him are they, in fact no one isintersted in any of the first team, I wonder why?

If Novo goes, then so will my support, until Walter leaves, I have been a Rangers supporter since i could walk, my Grandfather lost 12 of his mates in the ibrox disaster, and still he supported.

If he were alive today he would be sick to the back teeth at the goings on at IBROX.

Just like walter to get rid of the players he can get money for, because they have potential and fire, and keep the hangers on.

Novo is Rangers!, not even Barry Ferguson seems to have the same pride and Passion anymore.

Walter is past his best, as you get older you take less risks because you have been there in the past and got burned, so you just don't do it anymore, you just play safe, same in any sport the older you get the less you win. There is a few exceptions but not many.

Novo must stay and play, he is better than Miller anyday, no one is bidding for him are they, in fact no one isintersted in any of the first team, I wonder why?

HULL CITY INTREASTED AND DEPORTIVIO AND A FEW OTHERS.

According to who??? RFC have announced there are no offers or informal notes of interest....

Try and look beyond the lying scums in papers

According to who??? RFC have announced there are no offers or informal notes of interest....

Try and look beyond the lying scums in papers

Here m8 I would rather beleive setanta etc than RFC did they not say the same thing about hutton Cuellar,Boumsong and any other player we have sold who was good. and shouldn't have been sold. and look what happened too all them. and the team wee nacho played for on saturday night came out with it he is going to deportivo.

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ovo/gnid-33269/

:anguish:

Sell Novo and that's it, the end of Rangers, the end of the World :mutley:

well sell him and we'll be looking at someone like don cowie coming in

and then there will be shite like Lafferty velicka miller etc left over.

end off Rangers = true.

:angry2:

:anguish:

C'mon lads would it really be that bad? I love the wee mans spirit.

would be he loves Rangers and that wee fud called the captain do you ever see him getting the crowd going naw wee nacho does it aww the time Barry ferguson coudny captain the Yoker ferry.