When We Are So Bad In the Defensive Positions ..

Clarkyyy

Glad Some Folk agree thought i was goin crazy ther :P .. and btw i could do a better job at right back than whittakler .. durrant thinks jordans obviously got something if hes our reserve team captain .. and having watched him extensively this season i'd have to say hes worth a game :)

lol, get rid of weir... pair magic up with a decent center half... leave kirk on the right and papac on the left.

it would work easily.... the fault lies with weir tbh.

agreed the fault lies with weir...BUT...equally with Broadfoot imo. Give him a run at CB and see how he does but at RB he is an embarrassment to everything rangers stands for.

lol, get rid of weir... pair magic up with a decent center half... leave kirk on the right and papac on the left.

it would work easily.... the fault lies with weir tbh.

agreed the fault lies with weir...BUT...equally with Broadfoot imo. Give him a run at CB and see how he does but at RB he is an embarrassment to everything rangers stands for.

Beter RB than CH from what I have seen. We should do better than him at either position anyway.

Never saw McMillan play but sounds like he would be no worse than Whittaker or Broadfoot.