Cream of the crop

Railcard

Which manager would u have managing Rangers  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from a choice of 4

• Ally McCoist (Current Assistant Manager, Legend, Joker)
    • Craig Levein (Dundee United Manager, hated by some, intelligent)
    • Graeme Souness (Former Manager, legend to most, hard man
    • John Brown (Clyde Manager , legend, hard man
    • NONE OF ABOVE

I still want to see that guy who manages the Croatia national team be our next manager ..... Can`t mind his name

slaven bilic. Done well for croatia but could he do the same at club level.... think i would rather get an experienced club coach in personally

I still want to see that guy who manages the Croatia national team be our next manager ..... Can`t mind his name

slaven bilic. Done well for croatia but could he do the same at club level.... think i would rather get an experienced club coach in personally

to be a experienced club coach you have to find a club willing to take a chance....... we cant get much worse than Plg done 2 us

i would love to see Rangers take a punt on another foreign manager,but after the le guen disaster i doubt we will. :(

i believe that le guen failed because we had/have many players who are not used to working hard and keeping their body's in good condition as they do in the continent.

with another foreign manager i could see this happening again.

Why do you keep trying to throw Craig Levein's name into the mix?

I honestly don't have a clue?

460 games as a manager, 172 wins and 167 losses along with the fact that he failed at Leicester and does not meet the standards required to manage Rangers.