The support today

Fixxxer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Briton, TFIO wasn't being sung at anyone in particular.

So it was sung once and just happenned to be when Rooney came on? OK.

Who the fuck is Rooney? :huh:

It was sung about three times today, twice in the first half so i very much doubt if it was down to some unknown player coming on as a sub. Maybe you should leave it to the tims to make lies about our support. <cr>

Briton, TFIO wasn't being sung at anyone in particular.

So it was sung once and just happenned to be when Rooney came on? OK.

Who the fuck is Rooney? :huh:

It was sung about three times today, twice in the first half so i very much doubt if it was down to some unknown player coming on as a sub. Maybe you should leave it to the tims to make lies about our support. <cr>

Fair enough if I'm wrong and it was sung more than once...I only noticed it that once, when Rooney came on, and was puzzled as to why they were singing that at an ICT game.

It's been sung at every away ground this season. The away support generally take less heed to the scare mongering by the Police and the club.

I'll swear on my testicles that had I been there I'd have sang it and not had a scooby who Rooney is.

But it's nice of you to try and find an angle.

It's been sung at every away ground this season. The away support generally take less heed to the scare mongering by the Police and the club.

I'll swear on my testicles that had I been there I'd have sang it and not had a scooby who Rooney is.

But it's nice of you to try and find an angle.

You may think the support taking on the club over this is a good thing...I don't. Simple as that. The only thing it's likely to lead to is our enemies using it against us, that is my 'angle' as you put it. Tell me...what would be your motive for singing the FIO song at an ICT away fixture...inspiration of the team?

Was going to start a thread about the fans today myself. absolute different class if there was an atmosphere like that at ibrox every wee it would be superb

(tu) quite right. The home support are a disgrace next to the away lads. That is what we need, ALL the time. It noticably helped the team too, constant singing.

All credit to those who were there, and, hopefully we can start to bring it back at Ibrox like that

The way the team are playing the now they don't deserve the support they receive.

Fans always sing for 90 minutes with no exception

Brilliant to hear fans in full voice yet again today

:rangers:

:unionflag:

Oh hokey cokey

:mutley: if only that were true, have you not seen or been to a game at Ibrox lately?

You may think the support taking on the club over this is a good thing...I don't. Simple as that. The only thing it's likely to lead to is our enemies using it against us, that is my 'angle' as you put it. Tell me...what would be your motive for singing the FIO song at an ICT away fixture...inspiration of the team?

For the sheer hell of it. :)

I reckon any noise coming from our own support spurs the team on, if you think whilst running for the ball the players think to themselves 'that's a beutiful rendition of blue sea of Ibrox' then you're kidding yourself.

The support sang a wide and varied list of songs today, from songs about players, Rangers songs, Loyalist songs and GIUY to the tims. Everyone of them added noise to the Rangers end and egged the team onwards, I try and not find fault with our support wherever possible

For the sheer hell of it. :)

1. I reckon any noise coming from our own support spurs the team on, if you think whilst running for the ball the players think to themselves 'that's a beutiful rendition of blue sea of Ibrox' then you're kidding yourself.

The support sang a wide and varied list of songs today, from songs about players, Rangers songs, Loyalist songs and GIUY to the tims. Everyone of them added noise to the Rangers end and egged the team onwards, I try and not find fault with our support wherever possible

That is the easy way out. 'I'm an uber fan so anything the support does is OK'. I take the view that every fan represents the club, and as the club have asked the support to quit the FIO shit, then that's what I would do. You see it as a GIUY to the Tims...I see our enemies being provided with ammunition to use against us. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Uber fan going against the clubs wishes ? :D

The club sacked Donald Findlay for singing the Sash so excuse me while I ignore their pathetic pleas for us to tow the line. Yep, we'll agree to disagree on this.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Failing that, why dont you just fuck off back to the dark side you snider?

Didn't take long did it? The last bastion of the terminally stupid, 'you're a Tim you are'...pathetic. Why do people like you display your idocy like it's some kind of badge of honour?

The way the team are playing the now they don't deserve the support they receive.

Fans always sing for 90 minutes with no exception

Brilliant to hear fans in full voice yet again today

:rangers:

:unionflag:

Oh hokey cokey

:mutley: if only that were true, have you not seen or been to a game at Ibrox lately?

Am meaning away fae so home <_<

how does 10 german bombers go?

Everybody ...

Oh there were ten German bombers in the air ...

x3

And the RAF from Britain shot one down x3

There were 9 German bombers in the air x3

Repeat.....