The support today

Fixxxer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was laughing myself when I heard the Hokey Cokey after its absence last week. I didn't get where the 10 German Bombers came from in the context of the game, can someone enlighten me please?

Gers fans singing it today brilliant to hear this again and the r.a.f from Britain shot one down excellent.

Good to hear Rangers songs like Every Other Saturday, Blue Sea of Ibrox and Wolverhampton Town. Tiresome to hear 10 German Bombers, a song sung by the moron element of the England support, but I suppose there's worse songs sung by various sets of fans.

Uber fan going against the clubs wishes ? :D

The club sacked Donald Findlay for singing the Sash so excuse me while I ignore their pathetic pleas for us to tow the line. Yep, we'll agree to disagree on this.

Apologies for being pedantic but the club sacked Findlay because he was caught singing the sash :rolleyes:

No he didn't.

Various reports say he did (check Google). But if you can prove them wrong, fair enough.

He didn't, the video footage showed him singing the Sash, and a later clip Derry's Walls.

No he didn't.

Various reports say he did (check Google). But if you can prove them wrong, fair enough.

He didn't, the video footage showed him singing the Sash, and a later clip Derry's Walls.

Got a link to the complete footage? Any other evidence? Statement from the man himself perhaps?

No he didn't.

Got a link to the complete footage? Any other evidence? Statement from the man himself perhaps?

Have you ?

No he didn't.

Have you ?

Like I said, there are various reports like this one:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scottish...ch-1106278.html

You can find more on google.

how does 10 german bombers go?

Everybody ...

Oh there were ten German bombers in the air ...

x3

And the RAF from Britain shot one down x3

There were 9 German bombers in the air x3

Repeat.....

Reminds me of last season in europe, standin on the big steps in Stuttgart singing that lol

probably in Poor taste but fuckin funny none the less.

Like I said, there are various reports like this one:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scottish...ch-1106278.html

You can find more on google.

Must be true then :D

Let's get one thing straight, I trust nothing in the mhedia, absolutely nothing.

So everything in the media is untrue? :D

I'm not arguing back and forth with you over this. Reports from various sources say he sang The Billy Boys. But I'm open to other evidence....

So everything in the media is untrue? :D

I'm not arguing back and forth with you over this. Reports from various sources say he sang The Billy Boys. But I'm open to other evidence....

Rangers and sectararian based on an unrelated case. I'd say so :D

I still see RHOU being linked to it in most national newspapers.

Uber fan going against the clubs wishes ? :D

The club sacked Donald Findlay for singing the Sash so excuse me while I ignore their pathetic pleas for us to tow the line. Yep, we'll agree to disagree on this.

Apologies for being pedantic but the club sacked Findlay because he was caught singing the sash :rolleyes:

He wasn't sacked....he resigned.

I think what really done for Findlay was that he sang The Billy Boys.

I don't care if Findlay did or did not - he should have never have been sacked. If any person would have been able to argue the case in his defence it would have been Findlay himself.

Murray fucked that issue right up.

The way the team are playing the now they don't deserve the support they receive.

Fans always sing for 90 minutes with no exception

Brilliant to hear fans in full voice yet again today

:rangers:

:unionflag:

Oh hokey cokey

:mutley: if only that were true, have you not seen or been to a game at Ibrox lately?

Am meaning away fae so home <_<

thats fair enough then (tu)

Why the FIO song when Rooney came on?

Eh... who ?

Rooney...the ICT substitute who seemed to inspire a round of the FIO song for some reason.

Had never heard of him myself. I gather he comes from the ROI ?

It could just be a coincidence :D

Its guys with you attitude that WILL cost the club points.

I hope the lad wasnt from the ROI.

Whats with the german bomber songs? Do we have a love me, love me, speshul relationship with the English now?

Fucking pathetic. Always seem to end up with a lot of buckied up neds at Inverness, Pittodrie and Tannadice, worse than other places.