The support today

Fixxxer

Just back from the games. Class atmosphere today. 10 german bombers being my favourite tune of the day :D

"Aye man awe ra Chelsea boyz wid have pure herd it and thought we wur ra buznuzz ma man!!"

How do you think Albertz or Klos felt if they had watched it? WTF has it got to do with us?

You propbably dont even know a real Rangers song. Obvioulsy a ned if that was your fav song.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just back from the games. Class atmosphere today. 10 german bombers being my favourite tune of the day :D

"Aye man awe ra Chelsea boyz wid have pure herd it and thought we wur ra buznuzz ma man!!"

How do you think Albertz or Klos felt if they had watched it? WTF has it got to do with us?

You propbably dont even know a real Rangers song. Obvioulsy a ned if that was your fav song.

It was only a matter of time before you publicly outed yourself like the rest of mhates. :rolleyes:

It was only a matter of time before you publicly outed yourself like the rest of mhates. :rolleyes:

Outed as what? A non ned.

You really think this is a song we should be singing, on top of everything?

How do you think it came across? How do you think it comes across when the English sing it?

In fact, how would the boys in Hamburg feel if they were over and subjected to a bunch of trackie wearing, buckied up morons, singing it loud and clear.

Away and have a sit down and think about it.

Real Bears dont want this song, if you cant handle that then your obviously a moron.

No offence.

How do you think it came across? How do you think it comes across when the English sing it?

In fact, how would the boys in Hamburg feel if they were over and subjected to a bunch of trackie wearing, buckied up morons, singing it loud and clear.

Real Bears dont want this song, if you cant handle that then your obviously a moron

No offence.

yawn

Who are these "real bears" you speak off ? are they not the ones who traveled the 6 hour all round journey and all joined in on the song ?

Must have been about 3-4 thousand bears all singing 10 GB but hey they mustnt have been real bears :rolleyes:

Real Bears dont want this song, if you cant handle that then your obviously a moron.

No offence.

:yawn:

Nae bawhair ma man, cannae keep up wi yer rapier wit like, so i'll concede defeat and admit that yu ur right an only tarriers find the song distasteful and deeply offensive to Germun friends and ex-players.

Wit dae I know??

*Takes close peg of nose*

No offence.

:yawn:

Nae bawhair ma man, cannae keep up wi yer rapier wit like, so i'll concede defeat and admit that yu ur right an only tarriers find the song distasteful and deeply offensive to Germun friends and ex-players.

Wit dae I know??

*Takes close peg of nose*

Aye ye sound as if your fae the east end right enough :rangers:

Jog on Declan :unionflag:

Disliking singing pathetic england national team songs does not make you a tim.

I hope this rubbish does not catch on.

Does not catch on? We've been singing this song for years, it's a particular favourite for the plane journey home from European games. :)

Nothing wrong with celebrating our country's greatest military victory, The Battle of Britain.

And for those who wonder how the Germans feel about hearing the song, how do you think the English feel when they hear FOS? Same rules apply.

No offence.

Well I recall the stuttgart fans taking it in jest last season over there

Does not catch on? We've been singing this song for years, it's a particular favourite for the plane journey home from European games. :)

Nothing wrong with celebrating our country's greatest military victory, The Battle of Britain.

And for those who wonder how the Germans feel about hearing the song, how do you think the English feel when they hear FOS? Same rules apply.

Celebrating our country's greatest military victory my arse. It's disrespectful to all the brave men who took part in the Battle of Britain, on both sides. What do you think the people who were actually there would think of this pathetic ditty from the scummy English hooligan songbook?

Celebrating our country's greatest military victory my arse. It's disrespectful to all the brave men who took part in the Battle of Britain, on both sides. What do you think the people who were actually there would think of this pathetic ditty from the scummy English hooligan songbook?

It isn't celebrating The Battle of Britain? Well what the hell is it about then? :rolleyes:

I don't know how the people who were actually there would percieve British citizens remembering their courage and sacrifice through song, i'm willing to bet they would appreciate it alot more than songs glorifying the killing of British servicemen from other supporters though.

Any excuse to stick the knife into our support once again Briton. You are becoming extremely boring.

Aye that’s a valid comparison FOS and ten German bombers, please try and be serious (in saying that both songs being embarrassing dirges is a comparison I suppose)

I am aware it’s being sung by a minority at European games for a short amount of time, to pretend that this song would be acceptable in germany . of all places, is laughable

The people that sing this rubbish will no doubt cry when the club won’t defend us against media attacks. Some fans seem to be determined to make it impossible for the club to ever do so.

It isn't celebrating The Battle of Britain? Well what the hell is it about then? :rolleyes:

I don't know how the people who were actually there would percieve British citizens remembering their courage and sacrifice through song, i'm willing to bet they would appreciate it alot more than songs glorifying the killing of British servicemen from other supporters though.

Any excuse to stick the knife into our support once again Briton. You are becoming extremely boring.

I'm sure the brave men who actually took part would have nothing but disdain at people who trivilise what happened with this shitty little English hooligan ditty. True others singing about killing British service people should and would be despised but that doesn't excuse this lack of respect. I remember seeing a bunch of scummy English hooligans singing this puerile shite in Germany during the World Cup and thinking, 'where we be now had we had to rely on low life like this to defend us?' Pathetic.

Aye that’s a valid comparison FOS and ten German bombers, please try and be serious (in saying that both songs being embarrassing dirges is a comparison I suppose)

I am aware it’s being sung by a minority at European games for a short amount of time, to pretend that this song would be acceptable in germany . of all places, is laughable

The people that sing this rubbish will no doubt cry when the club won’t defend us against media attacks. Some fans seem to be determined to make it impossible for the club to ever do so.

Firstly, it is not an invalid comparison, i am being perfectly serious. Both songs tell of military victories and goad the defeated side.

I can assure you that this song has been sung at European games for at least 15 years. Remember hearing it agster when watching the Gers away in Europe and have sung it myself. It is not a minority of fans either, i love how people always use that line almost to try and convince themselves that only some people sing a particular song.

This song was sung in Bremen and Stuttgart last season and was taken by the German fans as banter. They gave as good as they got in that regard. Stop trying to feel offended for other people when they themselves are anythingbut offended, it makes you sound like a politician.

Media attacks? Oh those completely justifiable attacks on such disgraceful, hate-filled, sectarian racist songs such as the Hokey Cokey, TFS, Rule Brittania and Derry's Walls. The continued lie that everything Rangers is sectarian while other supports are allowed to sing in praise of terrorists, mock the death of innocent football fans and use sectarian chants.

Yes, i see your point, why should we ever expect the club to defend us against such allegations? What fools we are for wanting some parity. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the brave men who actually took part would have nothing but disdain at people who trivilise what happened with this shitty little English hooligan ditty. True others singing about killing British service people should and would be despised but that doesn't excuse this lack of respect. I remember seeing a bunch of scummy English hooligans singing this puerile shite in Germany during the World Cup and thinking, 'where we be now had we had to rely on low life like this to defend us?' Pathetic.

Okay so judging by your post Briton, any Rangers fan who sings this song is now a "scummy English hooligan". Oh how i love the respect that Rangers fans show to each other.

You have no idea how the veterans would view this song, you are just making assumptions which suit yor argument. Just because this song is sung by some idiots who follow England in the hope of some violence dosn't mean that the song itself should be tarred with the same brush.

I fail to see where the lack of respect comes from either. In my oppinion it does nothing but SHOW respect to the brave men and women who died to protect our freedom. At the same time it is also banter. I was there when it was sung in Bremen and Stuttgart last season and to a man the German fans took it as banter and responded with some of their own. But lets not let that get in the way of the good old PC tradition of being offended for other people, shall we?

I really cannot help feeling that you just love putting the boot into the Rangers support. Not once have i seen you post something positive about the supporters who sung their heart out for 90 minutes yesterday, it's always negative. You and others like you do the job of the lazy journalists and media pundits for them.

Firstly, it is not an invalid comparison, i am being perfectly serious. Both songs tell of military victories and goad the defeated side.

I can assure you that this song has been sung at European games for at least 15 years. Remember hearing it agster when watching the Gers away in Europe and have sung it myself. It is not a minority of fans either, i love how people always use that line almost to try and convince themselves that only some people sing a particular song.

This song was sung in Bremen and Stuttgart last season and was taken by the German fans as banter. They gave as good as they got in that regard. Stop trying to feel offended for other people when they themselves are anythingbut offended, it makes you sound like a politician.

Media attacks? Oh those completely justifiable attacks on such disgraceful, hate-filled, sectarian racist songs such as the Hokey Cokey, TFS, Rule Brittania and Derry's Walls. The continued lie that everything Rangers is sectarian while other supports are allowed to sing in praise of terrorists, mock the death of innocent football fans and use sectarian chants.

Yes, i see your point, why should we ever expect the club to defend us against such allegations? What fools we are for wanting some parity. :rolleyes:

Where did I say I was offended, embarrassed maybe but not offended……

You ask me not to get offended on others behalf but you make presumptions about the Germans wanting to hear about the Second World War during a football match… Maybe they are as surprised as me that anyone would see a Rangers game as a platform for this rubbish sung by the lowest common denominator in the English support. I remember watching the panorama special after the German world cup where this was being sung by the English fans….the Germans didn’t seem to take it as “banter” then……..

What’s next shall we all recite exerts of Stan Boardman’s stand up about them bombing our chippies…….

I think you, purposely, miss the point about the club defending the fans.

I realise we sing about plenty that has nothing to do with football but this seems so out of place to me, if this is a way people think they are expressing there Brutishness they couldn’t be getting it more wrong

You have no idea how the veterans would view this song, you are just making assumptions which suit yor argument.

I'm not denying that it is only my opinion, based on my knowledge of the standards of the day, the type of people who fought in the BoB (a couple of whom I knew personally), and the attitude of real warriors towards each other. IMO anyone who thinks this is respectful to those who fought and died is a bampot.

Fur fuck sake shut up the lot a ye.

It's a fuckin song.

My grandfather fought in the BoB and i doubt would be offended by a song sung at the football..He had thicker skin than that and more things in life to bother him than that.

Jesus it's like a school playground at times. <cr>

You know what guys, one of these days we are going to have a thread praising our fans where it doesn't descend into a "That song is embarrasing" or "We shouldn't sing that" argument. It maybe a pipe dream with posters like Briton around but i am confident that one day even he will find it within himself to praise our support.

I find it almost laughable that Rangers fans can spend hours arguing with other Rangers fans about how some Rangers fans are a disgrace to the club and how songs sung by Rangers fans are going to hurt the club and should not be sung.

As the saying goes, with friends like these.......

You know what guys, one of these days we are going to have a thread praising our fans where it doesn't descend into a "That song is embarrasing" or "We shouldn't sing that" argument. It maybe a pipe dream with posters like Briton around but i am confident that one day even he will find it within himself to praise our support.

I find it almost laughable that Rangers fans can spend hours arguing with other Rangers fans about how some Rangers fans are a disgrace to the club and how songs sung by Rangers fans are going to hurt the club and should not be sung.

I hope that day comes as well. As the saying goes, with friends like these...

What exactly are you on about?? Are you trying to claim that albertz and Klos are Nazi's?? The mention of germans is more along the line of Nazi's

I don't know a real Rangers song??? :craphead:

I hope that day comes as well. As the saying goes, with friends like these...

You have the power to make this happen. :P

Some just like to argue with other Bears I suppose. The atmosphere was great yesterday yet some clowns seem to think they can slag bears who make 8 hour all round journeys or more to go and watch them.

Get it up the lot of them.