Boyd v Fletcher

kasabian101

If we sell Boyd to Birmingham I would love to see Fletcher as our number 1 transfer target.

I believe he is already a greater player than Boyd. At the moment he is a 20 goal a season striker. Can pass the ball , could possibly be a target man and his link up play is exceptional. With Mendes , Ferguson and Davis giving him support he could score 30 -40 a season with Rangers.

His potential is limitless. He would command a transfer of around 4.5 to 6 million pounds. He is a great player and an investment at the same time.

I know there is a thread on Fletcher in the transfer section but with Boyd possibly going we will need another striker!

Let me know what you think

If we sell Boyd to Birmingham I would love to see Fletcher as our number 1 transfer target.

I believe he is already a greater player than Boyd. At the moment he is a 20 goal a season striker. Can pass the ball , could possibly be a target man and his link up play is exceptional. With Mendes , Ferguson and Davis giving him support he could score 30 -40 a season with Rangers.

His potential is limitless. He would command a transfer of around 4.5 to 6 million pounds. He is a great player and an investment at the same time.

I know there is a thread on Fletcher in the transfer section but with Boyd possibly going we will need another striker!

Hi Steve! :harhar:

The main reason behind selling Boyd is that financially we are in dire starits.

Baring that in mind I ask how you think we can go out and spend 4.5 million on a single player?

I think stroke hope he means that's how much his sell on value would be.

Living in Edinburgh, and most of my family are Hibees, I've seen alot of Fletcher and he is without a doubt a better player than Boyd and I'd love to see him at Rangers one day. Although he is a better player than Boyd he won't score the goals that Boyd does and if we are replacing someone like Boyd, we need to replace him with a goalscorer. Saying that I would not be too upset if Fletcher was his replacement as he is going to be a top class footballer in the years to come.

Living in Edinburgh, and most of my family are Hibees, I've seen alot of Fletcher and he is without a doubt a better player than Boyd and I'd love to see him at Rangers one day. Although he is a better player than Boyd he won't score the goals that Boyd does and if we are replacing someone like Boyd, we need to replace him with a goalscorer. Saying that I would not be too upset if Fletcher was his replacement as he is going to be a top class footballer in the years to come.

Don't see it, never been at all impressed especially this season he looks more than ordinary.

Id rather have had fletcher than lafferty, but theres no way I would now go out and spend Over £3Million on him, £2.5Million is his max, even then £2Million is the average price of an SPL player moving to the old firm

I wonder why Wally never went for Fletcher instead of Lafferty?

I have no idea, potential or not £3.5Million for lafferty was still a crazy amount, especially when you see what that money was spent on

I think fletcher would be a good signing.

I know he hasnt scored as many goals as boydy this season but with a better team to work with i dare say he would come close.

i would still rather use the money to buy a good defender though.

I will ignore the rubbish you have posted and ask you one thing...

Where the fuck are we going to find 4-6m to buy him!

Do you think we are selling Boyd for a laugh? Were selling him because we are skint so how are we going to afford that waste of space!

Fletcher is a better all round player but I don't see him as an out and out scorer.

Check here for how often he, and others hit the target.

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.as...home_Statistics

Boyd, Sammysarse, Riordan are tops by some margin. Mendes is doing well from midfield.

Current form is slightly amusing..

Fletcher is a better all round player but I don't see him as an out and out scorer.

Check here for how often he, and others hit the target.

Boyd, Sammysarse, Riordan are tops by some margin. Mendes is doing well from midfield.

Current form is slightly amusing..

St Mirren top of the form league - doesn't that signal the end of the universe or something?

I agree hes a far better player than Boyd but hes not worth what Hibs are quoting, 2 mil tops imo.