Even if we did rake in £10m +

JTP

would you trust Walter to spend it wisely?

Lafferty

Edu

Velicka

at the moment is a complete waste of £7m+

We are crying out for creativity but what would be the chances of Walter using the cash to fund yet more versatile average players.

If we sold any of our assets we'd be best keeping the cash in a high interest account till the new manager takes over in the summer (thats how I see it because I don't think you can replace Boyd's goals).

would you trust Walter to spend it wisely?

Lafferty

Edu

Velicka

at the moment is a complete waste of £7m+

We are crying out for creativity but what would be the chances of Walter using the cash to fund yet more versatile average players.

If we sold any of our assets we'd be best keeping the cash in a high interest account till the new manager takes over in the summer (thats how I see it because I don't think you can replace Boyd's goals).

Tbf, Lafferty and Edu have time to get better but Velicka isn't getting used at all...

Or on the flip side of that:

Davis

Mendes

Bougherra

Great signings but that is what I expect from a man who's been in the game longer than I've lived.

BUT to pi55 up £7m against a wall in our current situation (which has been evident from last season we have no creativity) is criminal. Fair enough the odd player won't work out but not half of what we have brought in .............. possibly more ..........

McCulloch

Dailly

Gow

There's another 3 good signings.

Laffery could turn out good, Edu will turn out good but Velicka is utter gash.

Velicka hasn't had a game since falkirk I think, an in that game he scored? how is he gash

He played against Hearts the next week but hasn't featured since.

I think it also has to be said that we may not even be having this fire sale if if wasn't for Walter's Kaunas European fiasco <_<

We'd also have NO Davis or Mendes ................. christ how bad would our midfield be !

I think it also has to be said that we may not even be having this fire sale if if wasn't for Walter's Kaunas European fiasco <_<

We'd also have NO Davis or Mendes ................. christ how bad would our midfield be !

Do you not think Mendes at least will be reconsidering his position now ... what was that he said about trying to win the championship <_<

Laffery could turn out good, Edu will turn out good but Velicka is utter gash.

Velicka hasn't had a game since falkirk I think, an in that game he scored? how is he gash

How long have you got?

Plenty of time. Explain.

He's got no pace, no fitness, his goal scoring record isn't actually that good, turns like a bus, can't jump, incredibly poor in the air and made his reputation with 2 goals against Celtic in the CIS Cup.

We got totally done for £1m.

Thats the worst bit about all this is that if we sell all these players we wont have money to replace them. Alexander could probably do the job for the remainder of the season but with losing Boyd we wont be able to buy anyone who could come in and score as many goals as him.

The words 'Speculate' and 'Accumulate' spring to mind. I won't even bother putting them together I'm sure David Murray has heard the term before in his successful business career.

The words 'Speculate' and 'Accumulate' spring to mind. I won't even bother putting them together I'm sure David Murray has heard the term before in his successful business career.

he doesnt have anything to speculate and accumulate with though.

If he speculates to keep Boyd, sell Boogie for £5m and use that to buy Tonel and a creative midfielder, then we should be good enough to win the league and thus Accumulate £10m.

If he speculates to keep Boyd, sell Boogie for £5m and use that to buy Tonel and a creative midfielder, then we should be good enough to win the league and thus Accumulate £10m.

there's not a hope we will spend any money this window, none at all, we dont have it even if we sell , and whatever is made from selling will go straight to servicing the debt.

there's not a hope we will spend any money this window, none at all, we dont have it even if we sell , and whatever is made from selling will go straight to servicing the debt.

Exactly why we should speculate to accumulate.