Rangers in for Faubert

RangersJamie52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was ever particularly keen on the move to West Ham and if your heart just isn't in it then you aren't going to perform.

That injury must have been soul destroying too.

I think I would take him, especially if it was only a loan deal. However was he not on the verge of completing a move to Nantes the other day?

I don't think he was ever particularly keen on the move to West Ham and if your heart just isn't in it then you aren't going to perform.

That injury must have been soul destroying too.

I think I would take him, especially if it was only a loan deal. However was he not on the verge of completing a move to Nantes the other day?

I'd take him on loan and maybe if the price was right i'd buy him

But that was a very bad injury and he hasnt looked the same player since

Where are the sources btw?

these news papers and tv channels hit out with some amount a shite it times

I'm fortunate enough to be working from home. Had the portable on my desk so I could watch Sky sports News & keep up to speed with all the latest transfer talk!

Well, by 4pm I was almost taking a hammer to the telly! If I hear one more thing about fuckin Cricket/Kevin Pietersen I'll freak! Just to show how fucked up they are..they reported from 10am that he had resigned. By 11am one of the coaches he'd fallen out with had also resigned! By 12pm however, they reported that the ECB had stated that NOBODY had resigned. doh How to get something wrong eh? Not only did they flag up incorrect statements, they churned this pish out ALL DAY! It was THE 'Breaking News' story ALL day! By the end of the afternoon I couldn't find a sports channel that wasn't flagging it upp all the time!

Back on topic....Faubert was played at RB for the Hammers, but he's more of a RW/RM imo!

Just googled it and it came on tribalfootball:

Rangers are launching a bid for West Ham United midfielder Julien Faubert.

The Sun says the 25-year-old French winger cost the Hammers £6million 18 months ago from Bordeaux but has played just 19 games after picking up an Achilles problem.

Rangers are hoping an offer of around £3.5m will persuade West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola to sell as he offloads fringe players.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/rangers-plan...-faubert-220706

No Chance!

as a hammers fan id sum him up as.....

quick, an unbelievable crosser when he gets it right. really has a strong right foot. ability to beat the full back down the wing

BUT zolas played him at right back and its done his confidence in big time. his crossing is inconsistent and he is a bit of a one trick pony. run down the wing and cross in. but wd probs do well in SPL if played on right wing

Bring on the 2nd February!

(tu)

I remember so many being disappointed we didnt sign him prior to him going to West Ham, for me, was a lucky escape

TBH i don't get why so many people say it was a "lucky escape"

The lad got a very serious injury that clearly fucked up his chance at West Ham. I doubt that would have happened here.

I think he could have easily done the job at Rangers. Lets face it anything's better than Broadfoot.

Bring on the 2nd February!

(tu)

I remember so many being disappointed we didnt sign him prior to him going to West Ham, for me, was a lucky escape

TBH i don't get why so many people say it was a "lucky escape"

The lad got a very serious injury that clearly fucked up his chance at West Ham. I doubt that would have happened here.

I think he could have easily done the job at Rangers. Lets face it anything's better than Broadfoot.

:mutley: I think not!

2 words, Steven Whittaker

:craphead:

as a hammers fan id sum him up as.....

quick, an unbelievable crosser when he gets it right. really has a strong right foot. ability to beat the full back down the wing

BUT zolas played him at right back and its done his confidence in big time. his crossing is inconsistent and he is a bit of a one trick pony. run down the wing and cross in. but wd probs do well in SPL if played on right wing

why dont we get didier agathe out of retirement ffs!

• 3 weeks later...