Peter Lovenkrands

Muff

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we signed him, where would Lafferty play? Where would Lovenkrands play?

I reckon Walter Smith would stick Lovenkrands out on the left, especially if Boyd stays and that would be pointless and a complete and utter waste of wages.

i'd love it if he could display what we we all know he's capable of and secure a deal. left wing problems over!

Do you watch Rangers?

Have you watched any of Rangers for the last 8 years?

:lol: I was thinking the same. He was a terrible winger.

aye but he scored quite a number of goals from that position. granted he had his most successful season before he went up front.

Muff will be chuffed about this.

If he takes a massive wage cut and is played upfront ahead of Boyd then I'd be ok.

If he was signed and played out on the left I'd cry.

I just don't like bringing ex players back, especially shitebags. But he'd get his chance like any new signing.

ffs he was training with us last week and the month before that

But this time he has no club..

You could be right though, he may just be here for the mean time to see his family etc and will probably get offers from other clubs.

You never know though, he has already stated he would take a cut in wages to join with us, good attitude to have, and he IS a good player on his day if he is played through the middle, he can be devastating at times.

We will have to wait and see, i think we will hear more of this story in the week to come anyway.

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Papac

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

To be honest, that doesnt seem good enough for me. Front 3 all small, you need someone with a bit of a physical presence for Lovenkrands to play off IMO.

Get Cousin back while we are it it :D

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

To be honest, that doesnt seem good enough for me. Front 3 all small, you need someone with a bit of a physical presence for Lovenkrands to play off IMO.

Id play that vs the tims

A physical presence just gives them the incentive to punt it long

That team would win on the 15th

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

Id play that vs the tims

A physical presence just gives them the incentive to punt it long

That team would win on the 15th

Disagree, a physical presence always upsets they 2 diddies at the back for them. Cousin ran them ragged v them any time he played. They cant handle being bullied.

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

McGregor

Ferguson

Davis Mendes

Novo Lovenkrands McCulloch

:mutley:

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

McGregor

Ferguson

Davis Mendes

:anguish:

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

McGregor

Ferguson

Davis Mendes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McGregor

Ferguson

Mendes Davis

Novo Lovenkrands Aaron

McGregor

Ferguson

Davis Mendes

:lol:

'Big Lee' is a handful alright :pipe:

Not sure how much of his pace he has retained since leaving Rangers, that is obviously his main strength. Although we are screaming out for a left sided midfielder I don't think he is the answer. Through the middle however I think he could do a job as he did on a regular basis first time round. This of course means Walter will play him wide left. Can't see us signing him if Boyd stays. Maybe that's what the management are holding our for.

If Lovenkrans is willing to take a massive pay cut to fit into our budget then hes worth a punt until the end of the season. Signings and gambles like this is type of thing Strachan would do. If it pays off then could help us bring the flag home.

As someone else said having a Lovenkrands around with something to prove is not such a bad idea.

Where will Walter play him though? Fuck only knows.... Left Back?!