David Murray Good or Bad ?

mackenzie

David murray has a hard job at rangers to reduce the debt of 25m some rangers fans cant grasp the concept that this man has the club at heart and any other person would have sold us off along time ago , In my opinion he should stay at the club and get us through this bad patch ,The boyd deal was needed too much dead wood at ibrox that is going to be hard to shift so when there is that money on the table i can understand why he had to sell boyd !!

In the current financial climate I am glad he is still in charge instead of some foreign investor who probably would have sold us up the river as fast as they could get out.

True, atleast you know he's genuinely interested in the club.

id say its easy to critisise from afar but we dfont know the real dfficulties of piling millions of cash every year, i imagine he is doing what he can and he has been honest in saying he wont sell to just anyone, hence i think he does have the best interests of the club in mind

Murray has our best interests at heart?????? You are having a fucking laugh! He is asset stripping our club to try and recoup some of his money instead of keeping us relatively strong and selling from a position of strength.By the time he has finished selling off our top players we will be such an undesirable commodity that he will be stuck with us and we with him.A situation no-one wants! He must go A.S.A.P. :unionflag:

David murray has a hard job at rangers to reduce the debt of 25m some rangers fans cant grasp the concept that this man has the club at heart and any other person would have sold us off along time ago , In my opinion he should stay at the club and get us through this bad patch ,The boyd deal was needed too much dead wood at ibrox that is going to be hard to shift so when there is that money on the table i can understand why he had to sell boyd !!

(tu)

I concur. (tu)

Murray has our best interests at heart?????? You are having a fucking laugh! He is asset stripping our club to try and recoup some of his money instead of keeping us relatively strong and selling from a position of strength.By the time he has finished selling off our top players we will be such an undesirable commodity that he will be stuck with us and we with him.A situation no-one wants! He must go A.S.A.P.

What utter pash, how can he asset strip something he already owns.

If one thinks logically he does want out so why oh why would he try and make us less saleable, totally senseless post.

While I am a supporter in general of SDM and what he has done for the club over the years he has probably now passed his sell by date but who the hell would buy a club in this day and age unless they are some foreigner who wants a plaything, and IMO that's not what we want or need so IMO we back him.

:uk::21:

I concur. (tu)

Oleg, I think for the first time ever I actually agree with you.

:cheers:

Murray has our best interests at heart?????? You are having a fucking laugh! He is asset stripping our club to try and recoup some of his money instead of keeping us relatively strong and selling from a position of strength.By the time he has finished selling off our top players we will be such an undesirable commodity that he will be stuck with us and we with him.A situation no-one wants! He must go A.S.A.P.

What utter pash, how can he asset strip something he already owns.

You can ONLY asset strip something you own otherwise it is called theft.