How much are rangers in debt?

krisyrfc

Got to laugh at our fans...and reading the shite posted here.

We make fun of the Tims, Balde and Donnati yet Rangers has 4 times the amount of shite sitting

warming benches and physio tables, 10x the debt minimum they have and some lunatics round here

say everything is alright.

What calibre of player is going to come to Ibrox for 6-8 grand a week...we can't even shove Boyd

out the door? Nobody is going to buy the club 30 Mil + in debt..... Wealthy Gers...dream on. Anybody

with money right now isn't goign to come within 1000 miles of scottish football. Reangers Football club

is operating in 3rd division financial territory with G15 aspirations... something has to give and the banks

will demand their pound of flesh as per recent fire-sale-but-no-takers at Ibrox

Rangers only salvation in the near term will be the incompetence of Wee Ginger Snide across they way,

a sad state of affairs!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It increased by about £7 million despite a £25 million euro run last season. This year we have increased our squad, spent lots of money on very poor players and got nothing from Europe.

At he last annual figures it was £23 million, I honestly think at the next annual results it may be pushing £50 million hence the panic sales from Murray. When you are struggling to make monthly interest payments then things are bad...very very bad.

sniff sniff

Got to laugh at our fans...and reading the shite posted here.

We make fun of the Tims, Balde and Donnati yet Rangers has 4 times the amount of shite sitting

warming benches and physio tables, 10x the debt minimum they have and some lunatics round here

say everything is alright.

What calibre of player is going to come to Ibrox for 6-8 grand a week...we can't even shove Boyd

out the door? Nobody is going to buy the club 30 Mil + in debt..... Wealthy Gers...dream on. Anybody

with money right now isn't goign to come within 1000 miles of scottish football. Reangers Football club

is operating in 3rd division financial territory with G15 aspirations... something has to give and the banks

will demand their pound of flesh as per recent fire-sale-but-no-takers at Ibrox

Rangers only salvation in the near term will be the incompetence of Wee Ginger Snide across they way,

a sad state of affairs!

whats your username on talkceltic ?

gonna be even more galling for you lot WHEN we win the title this year regardless of who we sell.

We can sniff-sniff all we like at the more outlandish predictions but the fact remains the club obviously have financial concerns.

That isn't something to laugh about and I'd much rather we debated such concerns like adults instead of going on about people being Celtic fans. If people have such concerns, then contact admin and/or take issue with their lack of evidence via mature debate.

We can sniff-sniff all we like at the more outlandish predictions but the fact remains the club obviously have financial concerns.

That isn't something to laugh about and I'd much rather we debated such concerns like adults instead of going on about people being Celtic fans. If people have such concerns, then contact admin and/or take issue with their lack of evidence via mature debate.

debating is for the debating chamber. :unionflag:

debating is for the debating chamber. :unionflag:

Rangers debate is for this forum.

Now, you are quite capable of taking issue with the claims made in this thread. Why not do so without the childish stuff?

My apologies Frankie :unionflag:

We are in debt but not as bad as is being made out by them but what i dont get is this crap about not budgeting for going out of europe, as i recall the 12-13M was spent AFTER we got put out by Kaunas WTF is that all about?

SDM has done a very good job for us and i appreciate everything but surley he can give us some straight answers for a change, Do we not deserve that at least?

My apologies Frankie :unionflag:

We are in debt but not as bad as is being made out by them but what i dont get is this crap about not budgeting for going out of europe, as i recall the 12-13M was spent AFTER we got put out by Kaunas WTF is that all about?

SDM has done a very good job for us and i appreciate everything but surley he can give us some straight answers for a change, Do we not deserve that at least?

Agreed.

10x the debt minimum they have

Nobody is going to buy the club 30 Mil + in debt.....

Reangers Football club is operating in 3rd division financial territory with G15 aspirations

the banks will demand their pound of flesh as per recent fire-sale-but-no-takers at Ibrox

I dont know, and dont actually care, how much debt septic have but I would be surprised if it was £2.6 million. It is likely that it is around the £10 mil mark.

Man utd are hundreds of million in debt and I'm sure someone would buy them. The point isnt how much you are in debt, but how your level of debt matches up with your turnover.

I dont think that our wage structure is any different to septics - they may in the last few years have purchased better within that structure but the structure itself is not necessary to criticise. Our wage structure is fine to compete with similar G15 clubs - it is not sufficient to compete with English clubs or CL finalist clubs - however, no one is claiming it is or that is where we should be.

The banks are demanding it off of all businesses. The bank see us as a business - not a football club. We have sufficient assets that offset our debt and future income so whilst they may come, there are many companies who will have their door knocked before us.

None of these points are things that we should be worried about nor are the septic that far away from us. We should be focusing on one thing and one thing only - putting a team that can win each game on the park.

Frankie - is that sufficiently mature?

To SUPERTEDDY - talk sense or piss off.

I dont know, and dont actually care, how much debt septic have but I would be surprised if it was £2.6 million. It is likely that it is around the £10 mil mark.

Man utd are hundreds of million in debt and I'm sure someone would buy them. The point isnt how much you are in debt, but how your level of debt matches up with your turnover.

I dont think that our wage structure is any different to septics - they may in the last few years have purchased better within that structure but the structure itself is not necessary to criticise. Our wage structure is fine to compete with similar G15 clubs - it is not sufficient to compete with English clubs or CL finalist clubs - however, no one is claiming it is or that is where we should be.

The banks are demanding it off of all businesses. The bank see us as a business - not a football club. We have sufficient assets that offset our debt and future income so whilst they may come, there are many companies who will have their door knocked before us.

None of these points are things that we should be worried about nor are the septic that far away from us. We should be focusing on one thing and one thing only - putting a team that can win each game on the park.

Frankie - is that sufficiently mature?

To SUPERTEDDY - talk sense or piss off.

That passes my maturity meter just fine... Well until the last line... ;)