How much are rangers in debt?

krisyrfc

Their turnover is not 50% higher generally. It may get close to that when they get the CL money and we don't, but we have the higher turnover when it's the other way about.

Also, turnover is misleading since Celtic still pay a lot for the upkeep of their shops and staff whereas Rangers have no retail costs.

So there is little underlying difference, other than £3m for the extra 7,000 cheapo seats at the Gary Glitter Arena.

Also, Celtic's youth players never turn out well, due to the emotional scars from the molestation visited upon them from youth coaches.

As for me being "stupid", I very much doubt there is, has ever been or ever will be, a Celtic fan with an IQ even approaching mine, thus rendering your opinion unqualified.

Then maybe you can explain why celtics debt is £3 million and our is £23 million going on at least £30 million but could be as high as £50 million at the next set of results. You are living in a fantasy world. We have had a higher turnover than celtic once in the last 10 years. In fact, at the next announcment of financial figures, you may well see a turnover from celtic almost doubling ours due to the fact we had no european money this year.

but go on burying your head in the sand...i'm sure that will fix things.

doh

Christ you are a thick one. Have we not outspent them massively in recent times.

I mean, is the Pope a Nazi?

Your blatant idiocy makes me think you're just another racist timmy bigot. Shouldn't you be out glorifying the murder of innocent children, purely because they were British, or wishing for the extermination of all Protestants.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the next few months for concrete evidence of the long-standing "Oleg was right yet again" phenomena.

After that, their wage level will be a major handicap and their fans will walk away.

There were only about 3,000 at Parkhead today, but they reported it as 20,000+.

Also, the recession will hit everyone, but Celtic fans moreso than us, due to the fact that they come from a lower socio-economic strata, limited as they are by their inferior genes, education and culture.

They are a house of cards, waiting to fall in the coming financial storm.

You weren't right when you claimed our debt would be wiped out last summer and we'd report a small profit. I'm sure there are more examples of this 'Oleg was wrong' phenomena... ;)

Your other points are more wishful thinking than based on anything concrete although I do find your social comments particularly interesting and agreeable... :D

Their turnover is not 50% higher generally. It may get close to that when they get the CL money and we don't, but we have the higher turnover when it's the other way about.

Also, turnover is misleading since Celtic still pay a lot for the upkeep of their shops and staff whereas Rangers have no retail costs.

So there is little underlying difference, other than £3m for the extra 7,000 cheapo seats at the Gary Glitter Arena.

Also, Celtic's youth players never turn out well, due to the emotional scars from the molestation visited upon them from youth coaches.

As for me being "stupid", I very much doubt there is, has ever been or ever will be, a Celtic fan with an IQ even approaching mine, thus rendering your opinion unqualified.

Then maybe you can explain why celtics debt is £3 million and our is £23 million going on at least £30 million but could be as high as £50 million at the next set of results. You are living in a fantasy world. We have had a higher turnover than celtic once in the last 10 years. In fact, at the next announcment of financial figures, you may well see a turnover from celtic almost doubling ours due to the fact we had no european money this year.

doh

Christ you are a thick one. Have we not outspent them massively in recent times.

Your blatant idiocy makes me think you're just another racist timmy bigot. Shouldn't you be out glorifying the murder of innocent children, purely because they were British, or wishing for the extermination of all Protestants.

That'd be a double post then.

Watch the next few months for concrete evidence of the long-standing "Oleg was right yet again" phenomena.

After that, their wage level will be a major handicap and their fans will walk away.

Also, the recession will hit everyone, but Celtic fans moreso than us, due to the fact that they come from a lower socio-economic strata, limited as they are by their inferior genes, education and culture.

either you are a tim or you are on the wind up....if you are a bear then I do apologise as I didn't realise you were having a bit of banter.

Oh the irony.

Look that up online, since you lot are fairly illiterate(not good with the words).

doh

??????????

You weren't right when you claimed our debt would be wiped out last summer and we'd report a small profit. I'm sure there are more examples of this 'Oleg was wrong' phenomena... ;)

Your other points are more wishful thinking than based on anything concrete although I do find your social comments particularly interesting and agreeable... :D

It was wiped out at one point. We spent money before the next statement. It doesn't change once a year.

Football fans are too fickle. You have to look at the facts behind the emotional outbursts.

Our debt was last reported at £21.6million.

It will not be anywhere near £50million in the summer.

I'd also be surprised if we've only had one higher turnover since 1998.

Please stop the scaremongering and people may take your points more seriously.

Our turnover has been higher once in 10 years, this I do know.

I honestly believe our debt will be huge, Murray is in big big trouble. think about it, our debt increased by £7 million last year despite getting £25 million from Europe. This year there is £0 from Europe, so straight away we are £25 million down. Not taking into account tranfers, that means our debt will increase by £32 million (25 + 7), and on top of that we have spent more on players than we have taken in and our wage bill is higher than last year. I am very confident the debt come August will be hovering around the £50 million mark.

The Banks are aware of this hence the reason Murray has been told to get a payment of £3 million in with the next few weeks.

It was wiped out at one point. We spent money before the next statement. It doesn't change once a year.

Football fans are too fickle. You have to look at the facts behind the emotional outbursts.

When was it wiped out? You suggested we'd report a profit and an eradicated debt. You were way, way wrong.

My bank balance is a fair amount for one day a month. But I still wouldn't go and spend much more than I had before the next statement. And not after I'd just been told my wage was being cut and my mortgage payments rising.

I sincerely hope you're not suggesting I'm a fickle fan making inaccurate emotional outbursts?

When was it wiped out? You suggested we'd report a profit and an eradicated debt. You were way, way wrong.

My bank balance is a fair amount for one day a month. But I still wouldn't go and spend much more than I had before the next statement. And not after I'd just been told my wage was being cut and my mortgage payments rising.

I sincerely hope you're not suggesting I'm a fickle fan making inaccurate emotional outbursts?

I wasn't. You are, in your quote.

I honestly believe our debt will be huge, Murray is in big big trouble. think about it, our debt increased by £7 million last year despite getting £25 million from Europe. This year there is £0 from Europe, so straight away we are £25 million down. Not taking into account tranfers, that means our debt will increase by £32 million (25 + 7), and on top of that we have spent more on players than we have taken in and our wage bill is higher than last year. I am very confident the debt come August will be hovering around the £50 million mark.

The Banks are aware of this hence the reason Murray has been told to get a payment of £3 million in with the next few weeks.

Christ, you are one ignorant tim!

The only emotion I'm showing right now is laughing at your cheek... :D

When was our debt wiped out and to what amount were we in the black as you suggested we would be in our annual statement?

C'mon to fuck. The guy doesn't agree with you so he's a tim? doh

either you are a tim or you are on the wind up....if you are a bear then I do apologise as I didn't realise you were having a bit of banter.

Oleg reads, to me, like an eloquent version of our old fishy friend. :pipe:

Don't be ludicrous.

He's a blatant tim. Everyone bar you can see it.

The only emotion I'm showing right now is laughing at your cheek... :D

When was our debt wiped out and to what amount were we in the black as you suggested we would be in our annual statement?

We were paid our UEFA money before we started putting out on transfers.

At one point, it's likely we were in the black.

I merely said we may even report a positive balance. I was aware that it could change before it's published, since there are set periods for transfer windows and club statements.

Don't be ludicrous.

He's a blatant tim. Everyone bar you can see it.

Everyone in your head?

Oleg keep it civil. Most people k now our debt must be going on 30m mininmum. The exact figures will soon be seen for the first 6 months and they are usually the better ones. Please keep the rhetoric within the rules and that means NOT calling people who disagree with you Tims.

Oleg keep it civil. Most people k now our debt must be going on 30m mininmum. The exact figures will soon be seen for the first 6 months and they are usually the better ones. Please keep the rhetoric within the rules and that means NOT calling people who disagree with you Tims.

Ok no probs.

Just ban the fucking tim.

Oleg, what's happening to you man? I remember when you were a happy go lucky poster. You're a bit of a raving lunatic these days man! :craphead:

On the serious issue of our finances, you're talking tripe man. We're well in debt and have been since the DA days. Murray said during the McLeish era he wouldn't put the club at risk, ie, fire the debt up again but he's done just that these past two years. Now we're in a recession it's a double whammy, add the mountain of players we don't play and the 130,000K they cost a week and it's really serious news.

Oleg, what's happening to you man? I remember when you were a happy go lucky poster. You're a bit of a raving lunatic these days man! :craphead:

On the serious issue of our finances, you're talking tripe man. We're well in debt and have been since the DA days. Murray said during the McLeish era he wouldn't put the club at risk, ie, fire the debt up again but he's done just that these past two years. Now we're in a recession it's a double whammy, add the mountain of players we don't play and the 130,000K they cost a week and it's really serious news.

He's been off his chump all night.

I've been viewing the increase in ravingnicity over the past few weeks. :craphead:

I've been viewing the increase in ravingnicity over the past few weeks. :craphead:

I've just been annoyed at people being so gullible with the "Rangers are in nonsense tripe".

Our debt is a drop in the ocean for a club our size and is easily handled.

It's being handled properly and is not a "really serious crisis". You'd think that Murray had never done business, didn't look at the books and never employs accountants.

There's no doubt that we want to reduce the squad and the wage bill, but anyone with half a brain can see that it's so far from crisis that it's unbelievable. Add in the fact that te strongest evidence the doom'n'gloomers have is selling our "top scorer", he's also a lazy, useless bastard when you need him.

Finally, greenshorts is a tim and everyone spotted it. A couple wander in late and like a Sun reader with a hangover, grabbed a couple of irrelevant points out of it, missing out the fact I was winding up a tim.

I've just been annoyed at people being so gullible with the "Rangers are in nonsense tripe".

Our debt is a drop in the ocean for a club our size and is easily handled.

It's being handled properly and is not a "really serious crisis". You'd think that Murray had never done business, didn't look at the books and never employs accountants.

There's no doubt that we want to reduce the squad and the wage bill, but anyone with half a brain can see that it's so far from crisis that it's unbelievable. Add in the fact that te strongest evidence the doom'n'gloomers have is selling our "top scorer", he's also a lazy, useless bastard when you need him.

Finally, greenshorts is a tim and everyone spotted it. A couple wander in late and like a Sun reader with a hangover, grabbed a couple of irrelevant points out of it, missing out the fact I was winding up a tim.

YOU spotted it! If everyone spotted it he'd be banned!!! The guy's opinion doesn't match yours so he's a tim! Fukin ridiculous, exactly the kind of thing that gives the forum a bad name. Clown

Oleg fgs not everyone is an eternal optimist like yourself, not everyone has the same opinion on the finances, not everyone has the same opinion on Boyd.

You need to accept we can't all agree on everything!

You're also missing the point.

Read the whole thread, with some attention, to work out what happened in here.

They guy's a tim at the wind up. I prodded and probed and he confirmed it. It wasn't just my opinion.