How much are rangers in debt?

krisyrfc

Oleg fgs not everyone is an eternal optimist like yourself, not everyone has the same opinion on the finances, not everyone has the same opinion on Boyd.

You need to accept we can't all agree on everything!

You're also missing the point.

Read the whole thread, with some attention, to work out what happened in here.

They guy's a tim at the wind up. I prodded and probed and he confirmed it. It wasn't just my opinion.

De-fukin-lusional.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg fgs not everyone is an eternal optimist like yourself, not everyone has the same opinion on the finances, not everyone has the same opinion on Boyd.

You need to accept we can't all agree on everything!

You're also missing the point.

Read the whole thread, with some attention, to work out what happened in here.

They guy's a tim at the wind up. I prodded and probed and he confirmed it. It wasn't just my opinion.

Irony is a strange thing.

De-fukin-lusional.

Typical internet hardmen, who contribute nothing to the board but gather round their inferiority complexes in order to have a go at their betters. You've probably never out-thought or out-fought anyone. In fact, you probably struggle to pronounce those words differently.

De-fukin-lusional.

Typical internet hardmen, who contribute nothing to the board but gather round their inferiority complexes in order to have a go at their betters. You've probably never out-thought or out-fought anyone. In fact, you probably struggle to pronounce those words differently.

You probably fail to realise you are on the wrong board declan.

De-fukin-lusional.

Typical internet hardmen, who contribute nothing to the board but gather round their inferiority complexes in order to have a go at their betters.

How does comenting on your ridiculous comments about "probing" and "prodding" a tim confession doh from someone who disagreed with you make me a hardman? You're a sad deluded twat with very obvious wee man syndrome.

De-fukin-lusional.

Typical internet hardmen, who contribute nothing to the board but gather round their inferiority complexes in order to have a go at their betters.

How does comenting on your ridiculous comments about "probing" and "prodding" a tim confession doh from someone who disagreed with you make me a hardman? You're a sad deluded twat with very obvious wee man syndrome.

I think you're projecting your own inadequacies. there.

Think i'll leave it there. If "no, you are" is as good as you've got i wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself.

Hmm. Guess that one touched a nerve then.

The only nerve that touched was the "dear oh dear, reduced to that already" nerve, poor show.

Think i'll leave it there. If "no, you are" is as good as you've got i wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself.

The only nerve that touched was the "dear oh dear, reduced to that already" nerve, poor show.

Isn't that a "no, you are" post?

:mutley:

Isn't that a "no, you are" post?

:mutley:

eh, no

It increased by about £7 million despite a £25 million euro run last season. This year we have increased our squad, spent lots of money on very poor players and got nothing from Europe.

At he last annual figures it was £23 million, I honestly think at the next annual results it may be pushing £50 million hence the panic sales from Murray. When you are struggling to make monthly interest payments then things are bad...very very bad.

There is no chance our debt will be as high as £50m. I'm afraid that you don't know what you are talking about.

Watch the next few months for concrete evidence of the long-standing "Oleg was right yet again" phenomena.

After that, their wage level will be a major handicap and their fans will walk away.

There were only about 3,000 at Parkhead today, but they reported it as 20,000+.

Also, the recession will hit everyone, but Celtic fans moreso than us, due to the fact that they come from a lower socio-economic strata, limited as they are by their inferior genes, education and culture.

They are a house of cards, waiting to fall in the coming financial storm.

You weren't right when you claimed our debt would be wiped out last summer and we'd report a small profit. I'm sure there are more examples of this 'Oleg was wrong' phenomena... ;)

Your other points are more wishful thinking than based on anything concrete although I do find your social comments particularly interesting and agreeable... :D

It was wiped out at one point. We spent money before the next statement. It doesn't change once a year.

Football fans are too fickle. You have to look at the facts behind the emotional outbursts.

I believe there has not been a point where we have not been in a net debt position in the past 6 years.

De-fukin-lusional.

You probably fail to realise you are on the wrong board declan.

haha, you goon.

I have no idea what our debt might be, nor am I going to pluck figures from thin air, which rest assured, most of you are doing. I'm not sure that I care either. Not don't care, am not concerned about it, in the slightest. SDM is however, and he's doing something about it, just like you'd expect of a chairman.

I certainly read this thread in a vastly it differently way from some of you though. I respectfully suggest you go back and read some of shorty's posts, as if that's not a tim taking the piss, I don't know what is. I reckon he writes the posts normally, then goes through it, removing the y's in front of the 'your(s)', before posting.

I have no idea what our debt might be, nor am I going to pluck figures from thin air, which rest assured, most of you are doing. I'm not sure that I care either. Not don't care, am not concerned about it, in the slightest. SDM is however, and he's doing something about it, just like you'd expect of a chairman.

It's not plucking figures out of the air. It's using the financial information available and doing a calculation, albeit with some necessary assumptions.

I'm not sure why you don't care what it is if it has an effect on what players are sold, and restricts our future purchases. It should be very relevant to everyone.

It's not plucking figures out of the air. It's using the financial information available and doing a calculation, albeit with some necessary assumptions.

AssUMe.

In case we hadn't noticed, these are trying financial times for every business, not just football clubs. The fact that Rangers don't have a huge amount of debt for a club our size, in comparison to some clubs who will really begin to struggle to refinance high borrowing, is a good thing. We have to sell a player, big deal. We've had to in the not too distant past as well...

I'm not sure why you don't care what it is if it has an effect on what players are sold, and restricts our future purchases. It should be very relevant to everyone.

Wrong. The point is, it is being addressed, that is all that is of concern.

AssUMe.

In case we hadn't noticed, these are trying financial times for every business, not just football clubs. The fact that Rangers don't have a huge amount of debt for a club our size, in comparison to some clubs who will really begin to struggle to refinance high borrowing, is a good thing. We have to sell a player, big deal. We've had to in the not too distant past as well...

Our debt is currently in excess of £30m, and our turnover is likely to under £40m. I'd say that is quite high.

We are also struggling to refinance. We have a revolving credit facility of £15m. How much of that is left? £7m? What happens when it runs out? Are we likely to get that facility increased? i doubt it very much.

We are selling a player (or players) because we probably don't have enough cash to see us through to the time that the season ticket money comes in.

Worng. The point is, it is being addressed, that is all that is of concern.

Selling a player is a short-term cashflow fix. It isn't addressing the debt problem.

I certainly read this thread in a vastly it differently way from some of you though. I respectfully suggest you go back and read some of shorty's posts, as if that's not a tim taking the piss, I don't know what is. I reckon he writes the posts normally, then goes through it, removing the y's in front of the 'your(s)', before posting.

(tu)

I had the exact same thought.

Bluedell it's surely not as simple as lookingat the level of debt and saying we are in trouble. Is the repayment schedule of our debt not what is important here and how it is all structured.

Does anyone outside the club actually know that information ?

At a time when banks are being told to support businesses, what is the sudden panic from all quarters that our debt is about to be "called in" ?

Our debt is currently in excess of £30m, and our turnover is likely to under £40m. I'd say that is quite high.

We are also struggling to refinance. We have a revolving credit facility of £15m. How much of that is left? £7m? What happens when it runs out? Are we likely to get that facility increased? i doubt it very much.

Selling a player is a short-term cashflow fix. It isn't addressing the debt problem.

Oh, I see. Hullo Donald.