Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you can brag about Scottish trophies is beyond me :lol: I honestly reckon Middlesbrough who are another wank club have had better players than Rangers over the years, so who's to say if they were Scottish they wouldn't have 60 titles not 51.

This world wide fanbase as well. No one knows you or cares about you outside of Scotland and Ulster they really don't, I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers top in the North East, and have certainly never met a Rangers fan from England. I have however met many Scottish Newcastle fans. As I've said before you're a club who had never averaged over 40,000 in your history prior to the early 1990's. We were setting world record average gates 4 decades prior of over 57,000. I really don't know who the fuck you think you are we look at you at the very best as a Man City type club but they have more loyal fans, we are completely wank, but can just take whatever player we want from Rangers, which says it all in my view.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How funny was Stevie?! :lol:

Best thing about the Geordies rant is he says they are a bigger club, then puts us on comparison with Man City, Man City are a far bigger club than Newcastle..

What a pap.