Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Steve, what have Newcastle won recently?

I'm sure that £120,000 per week on the perenially injured Owen seems like a good deal as well ;)

If Newcastle can get anywhere near a UEFA Cup Final, then you might have a point. Until then, sit in the corner like the little diddy club you truly are.

Diddy club, seriously how do you think Newcastle fans view Rangers it's a sad indictment of where we are to today that there can even be a comparison.

Oh and when we played in the UEFA Cup Semi Final we had to play proper sides like PSV and Marseille. The last eight when we were got to the semi's was us, Marseille, Villarreal, Celtic when they were good, Inter, Valencia, PSV, not the wank who were in it with you, you didn't play one top side. Even in the final.

Why say Owen £120k you like making things up you jocks, 200,000 in Manchester etc...100,000 in Seville, it's purely because you are conciously aware (but will never admit it) that the vast majority of English people think your are nobodies and you have to make yourself seem bigger and better than you actually are.

Oh and when we played in the UEFA Cup Semi Final we had to play proper sides like PSV and Marseille. The last eight when we were got to the semi's was us, Marseille, Villarreal, Celtic when they were good, Inter, Valencia, PSV, not the wank who were in it with you, you didn't play one top side. Even in the final.

Aye because NAC Breda, Valarenga, Basel, Mallorca & PSV Eindhoven constatute as proper sides don't they :rolleyes:

From the Champions League Proper and onwards we played: Barca, Lyon, Stuttgart, Panathinkos, Werder, Sporting CP, Fiorentina & Zenit.

At this moment in time the closest you would come to playing sides like that, in European competition, is on your PS3.

A moot point to add but, Stuttgart aside, every one of those teams are in the Champions League (a tounament which you see as the holy grail) this year.

If you want a discussion then speak sense, if not button it (tu)

Aye because NAC Breda, Valarenga, Basel, Mallorca & PSV Eindhoven constatute as Europes elite aren't they :rolleyes:

Every team Rangers played on the road to, and including Manchester, are in The Champions League, a tournamenet which you see as the holy grail, this year.

Owned :lol:

Was gonna reply to this but don't think I coulda put it better myself!

Aye because NAC Breda, Valarenga, Basel, Mallorca & PSV Eindhoven constatute as Europes elite aren't they :rolleyes:

Every team Rangers played on the road to, and including Manchester, are in The Champions League, a tournamenet which you see as the holy grail, this year.

Basel who had got to the second group stage of the CL like we did the season before, and who also pumped an excellent Celtic team out of Europe.

A top 6 Mallorca team containing stars like Samuel Eto'o.

PSV who were away goals away from being in the CL FINAL twelve month later with an INFERIOR side then to when they played us.

....AND a Marseille side who humped Inter in the round before, with Didier Drogba at his peak.

Infinitely better sides than you played, it's not even an argument. All the sides you faced were wank, including Fiorentina, and the way you got there....well the less said about it the better. How many goals did you score?

Basel who had got to the second group stage of the CL like we did the season before, and who also pumped an excellent Celtic team out of Europe.

PSV who were away goals away from being in the CL FINAL twelve month later with an INFERIOR side then to when they played us.

....AND a Marseille side who humped Inter in the round before, with Didier Drogba at his peak.

Infinitely better sides than you played, it's not even an argument. All the sides you faced were wank, including Fiorentina, and the way you got there....well the less said about it the better. How many goals did you score?

"It's not even an arguement".......Well if the deluded Geordie says so then let's lock the thread doh

I could post numerous opinions and the names of the players our side came up against in the hope that they become superstars, much like Eto'o & Drogba did, but I'm not going to bother as it's too much hassle.

However I'll say one thing:

Every team we played in the UEFA Cup last year is in The Champions League this year.

That fact speaks for itself.

This guy is clearly a tim, using the Newcastle guise to conceal his true identity.

They're deluded on their forums, but this is just ridiculous. Not even a Newcastle fan with honest intentions could come out with such codswallop.

The UEFA Cup points sums him up for me. He slags off Zenit (who weren't the best team we faced that year, incidentally) yet ignores the fact they played Man Utd off the park 2 months later in the Super Cup. Too many holes in his arguements.

This guy is clearly a tim, using the Newcastle guise to conceal his true identity.

They're deluded on their forums, but this is just ridiculous. Not even a Newcastle fan with honest intentions could come out with such codswallop.

The UEFA Cup points sums him up for me. He slags off Zenit (who weren't the best team we faced that year, incidentally) yet ignores the fact they played Man Utd off the park 2 months later in the Super Cup. Too many holes in his arguements.

(tu) exactly why i have kept away from answering him of late, either a tim or dementia has set in and he has gone back 50 yrs, and some.

He may be the most horrific hybrid in recent memory - A GeordieTim :anguish:

My deluded meter is going off the scale...

Thats the same Fiorentina who knocked out Everton, a team that finished 22 points above Newcastle in the league last year. The same Fiorentina that had players like Mutu, Montolivo and Frey.

And also, how many goals did you score in Europe last season?

There have to be serious question marks surrounding your overall sanity with points like these, it really is astounding.

Thats the same Fiorentina who knocked out Everton, a team that finished 22 points above Newcastle in the league last year. The same Fiorentina that had players like Mutu, Montolivo and Frey.

There have to be serious question marks surrounding your overall sanity with points like these, it really is astounding.

Which points? I put earlier in the post there are not a more deluded set of supporters in world football than the old firm, I think I should re-qualify that from these messages and say there's not a more deluded set of supporters than Rangers. The point about Everton they aren't a good side and they undeservedly went out against Fiorentina, I didn't say we were a good team we've been shit since that horrible bigoted bastard, your former manager, ruined our club. Mutu top class, Montolivio do we a favour. Anyone who can't beat a side with a 38 year old centre half, and a centre forward who the club tried to punt to Coventry for 500k aren't worth their own pish.

As I predicted someone would think I'm a "fenian" or a "tim", you're so far up your own arses it's utterly astonishing. As I've said we are the worst we've been for maybe 15 years now, and you are the best you've been for 5, and we still have better players. It's pointless arguing with monkeys, I wouldn't say we look down our nose at you, you're more of an insignificance than someone I would care enough to look down my nose at. I came on here to read about our potential catastrophe signings we could make from your club, and I've never ever encountered any support as deluded as you. Ever. The one and only thing about your club which is big, and first rate, is your main stand, the classic Leitch stand, and for my money the best in world football. I will depart.

Guest johngers

Which points? I put earlier in the post there are not a more deluded set of supporters in world football than the old firm, I think I should re-qualify that from these messages and say there's not a more deluded set of supporters than Rangers. The point about Everton they aren't a good side and they undeservedly went out against Fiorentina, I didn't say we were a good team we've been shit since that horrible bigoted bastard, your former manager, ruined our club. Mutu top class, Montolivio do we a favour. Anyone who can't beat a side with a 38 year old centre half, and a centre forward who the club tried to punt to Coventry for 500k aren't worth their own pish.

As I predicted someone would think I'm a "fenian" or a "tim", you're so far up your own arses it's utterly astonishing. As I've said we are the worst we've been for maybe 15 years now, and you are the best you've been for 5, and we still have better players. It's pointless arguing with monkeys, I wouldn't say we look down our nose at you, you're more of an insignificance than someone I would care enough to look down my nose at. I came on here to read about our potential catastrophe signings we could make from your club, and I've never ever encountered any support as deluded as you. Ever. The one and only thing about your club which is big, and first rate, is your main stand, the classic Leitch stand, and for my money the best in world football. I will depart.

Please make it ASAP, its starting to smell.

Comedy gold, you will be back to the 2nd tier soon enough, where you belong.

If you think this has anything to do with something other than the astronomical wages they are on, then your levels of delusion know no bounds.

With any luck you will be relegated and then we will see which 'big name' players fancy going to Newcastle.

Successive relegations might be a bonus though, you could try and win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy when you are in League 1. A fitting trophy for such an unimportant club.

This thread is hilarious , Deluded Geordies thinking their club is best in the world.

We are Rangers , No-one even comes close. Now jog on off to your Geordie forums to discuss what " has been " player your going to sign for £100,000 a week to help you stay in the Premiership , Hopefully its not long untill your into the championship where a club of your calibre truely belong.

Steve, what have Newcastle won recently?

I'm sure that £120,000 per week on the perenially injured Owen seems like a good deal as well ;)

If Newcastle can get anywhere near a UEFA Cup Final, then you might have a point. Until then, sit in the corner like the little diddy club you truly are.

Diddy club, seriously how do you think Newcastle fans view Rangers it's a sad indictment of where we are to today that there can even be a comparison.

Why say Owen £120k you like making things up you jocks, 200,000 in Manchester etc...100,000 in Seville, it's purely because you are conciously aware (but will never admit it) that the vast majority of English people think your are nobodies and you have to make yourself seem bigger and better than you actually are.

At least 200,000 I'd say :pipe:

And let's be honest - every single side we played in Europe last year would have sent Shola Ameobi and co packing with their tails between their legs.

Cheers for that £8m for Boumsong by the way :D :D :D

Their similarities with the mhanky mhob is disturbing, they walk aboot in fitba strips awe year and their women could open beer boattles wae their cracks. tgfitw II ! :sherlock:

So you'll be gutted if they get releged then BD? Me too pal... :pipe: