Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I originally thought the 'deluded Newcastle fan' term was just a stereotype, but it really isn't.

I went on to one of their forums a few weeks ago to see how they were feeling with the Barry Ferguson link. Upon entering their transfer section, they had been suggesting names for future transfers with the likes of Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema being muted.

Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema

lol aye right they are having a laugh, And so am i lol lol

Newcastle are my English team. They are pish at the moment but that's what they get for buying a wee mercenary, gambling addicted , cares for no one except himself , striker and making him captain. Any club that pays a player £120,000.00 a week while he sits on his arse and then have that same player say he won't sign a new contract cos he has some inflated idea of his own self importance that his team Liverpool might come in for him even though he is essentially one of the worst strikers in the EPL (only beaten by Alves of Middlesborough). Still I suppose you need the signing on fees when your being chased for gambling debts of £10Million. F*ck you Michael Owen you have ruined my English team Newcastle I hope your knee falls off!

Newcastle are my English team. They are pish at the moment but that's what they get for buying a wee mercenary, gambling addicted , cares for no one except himself , striker and making him captain. Any club that pays a player £120,000.00 a week while he sits on his arse and then have that same player say he won't sign a new contract cos he has some inflated idea of his own self importance that his team Liverpool might come in for him even though he is essentially one of the worst strikers in the EPL (only beaten by Alves of Middlesborough). Still I suppose you need the signing on fees when your being chased for gambling debts of £10Million. F*ck you Michael Owen you have ruined my English team Newcastle I hope your knee falls off!

TBF that could only happen at Newcastle :lol:

I originally thought the 'deluded Newcastle fan' term was just a stereotype, but it really isn't.

I went on to one of their forums a few weeks ago to see how they were feeling with the Barry Ferguson link. Upon entering their transfer section, they had been suggesting names for future transfers with the likes of Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema being muted.

Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema

lol aye right they are having a laugh, And so am i lol lol

Well in mid table mediocrity they have managed to sign Obafemi Martins (Nigerian international from Inter) and Michael Owen (From Real Madrid). Also managed to get Coloccini from Milan who's an Argentinian international.

Adriano is going a bit nuts so who knows where he will end up given his Brazilian brother Ronaldo is at Corinthians these days.

Trezeguet isn't the most ridiculous idea - twilight of his career and didn't play much this season - wants to leave.

Benzema is the only one of that lot who would only go to one of the top 4 in England.

If Man City can wave money at Robinho and sign him, anyone in England can sign anyone.

Doesn't mean they'll be a great team, mind, just means they can afford top stars.

Relegation would be the best thing to happen to Newcastle for the simple reason that it will stop over rated, overpaid "superstars" robbing them of money for a few years.

A team of talented Championship players, mixed with a few older heads and a young manager with a good long term vision is the way forward for Newcastle.

Coloccini came from Deportivo did he not?

He was on so many loans to Spanish sides during his time in Italy that I forgot. Yup, sorry, Newcastle signed him from Deport.

• 2 weeks later...
Relegation would be the best thing to happen to Newcastle for the simple reason that it will stop over rated, overpaid "superstars" robbing them of money for a few years.

A team of talented Championship players, mixed with a few older heads and a young manager with a good long term vision is the way forward for Newcastle.

Maybe that was the thinking when they were looking at a few Rangers players.