Newcastle - A joke of a club, an old drunk paddy . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . is all they can get as a manager and they are meant to after Rangers players ? Not even coals want to go to Newcastle now. Even the legends of old Shearer etc won't touch them with a bargepole. Admittedly we are allegedly in debt but we'll come out of it and get there but this mob have had money and always end up the same way. They go nowhere in footballing terms but sell plenty of replica jerseys. Newcastle are a massive club in Newcastle that even Geordies don't want to play for. :sherlock:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love newcastle as a city,im there every second weekend near enough because my gf is working as a bank manager down there,but i wont go to see a game at st james cos the team is shit! if newcastle united were playing out my back garden i`d draw the curtains!

I originally thought the 'deluded Newcastle fan' term was just a stereotype, but it really isn't.

I went on to one of their forums a few weeks ago to see how they were feeling with the Barry Ferguson link. Upon entering their transfer section, they had been suggesting names for future transfers with the likes of Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema being muted.

I originally thought the 'deluded Newcastle fan' term was just a stereotype, but it really isn't.

I went on to one of their forums a few weeks ago to see how they were feeling with the Barry Ferguson link. Upon entering their transfer section, they had been suggesting names for future transfers with the likes of Trezeguet, Adriano and even Benzema being muted.

Although this is an old story it says it all, and they still go back for more:

Sir John's son, head of the family's Cameron Hall Developments, had been caught in a Spanish brothel with Freddy Shepherd, then chairman of the football club. A tape recording revealed them describing north- east women as "ugly dogs" and United fans as gullible "mugs", for buying tens of thousands of replica Newcastle strips for pounds 50 apiece when they had cost a fiver each from an Asian sweat shop.

:sherlock:

I hate them and their scumbag fans. I live in the north of england and they are so arrogant for a club thats won hee haw for years its beyond a joke.

I hope they get relegated, then go the way of Leeds Utd. They deserve it.

Newxastle United are the bigggest club in....

Newcastle, but thats the world to the geordies. Hate them and Middlesborough with a passion. As Souness said they are a team with 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers who know nothing about football. Them 20,000 were there during the rough years of being in div1 and 2 but these customers think Newcastle is the biggest club in the world and boo when they get to St James' Park when it's all going wrong.

Got to admit though buzzed off Shearer and Bobby Robson when they were there

I hate them and their scumbag fans. I live in the north of england and they are so arrogant for a club thats won hee haw for years its beyond a joke.

I hope they get relegated, then go the way of Leeds Utd. They deserve it.

I agree

not out of exsistance but just down enough so only the real supporters are left supporting the club,

i like them, they are my english team and i even had a newcastle top before i had a rangers one. tbh newcastle would beat rangers in a match and thats saying something and before we have any doubters: owen and martins up against weir and bougherra (who was crap in the premiership with charlton), boyd up against colocini, boyd would get owned!

but WATP

i like them, they are my english team and i even had a newcastle top before i had a rangers one. tbh newcastle would beat rangers in a match and thats saying something and before we have any doubters: owen and martins up against weir and bougherra (who was crap in the premiership with charlton), boyd up against colocini, boyd would get owned!

but WATP

I don't know how much of Newcastle you've seen this season, but I'll tell you that Collocini is a pretty average defender that has struggled in most games this season, Bougherra is better than him. Im sure that we could beat Newcastle tbh. There isn't an awful lot between the 2 of us, though Newcastle obviously have that extra quality in attack.

but WATP

I don't know how much of Newcastle you've seen this season, but I'll tell you that Collocini is a pretty average defender that has struggled in most games this season, Bougherra is better than him. Im sure that we could beat Newcastle tbh. There isn't an awful lot between the 2 of us, though Newcastle obviously have that extra quality in attack.

he looked good in the world cup for argentina, bougherra isnt as good as we make out, do you remember him in the premiership? the last newcastle match i was at was when alan shearer still played but i watch a lot of them on tv. they are awful, but then again so are we!i think newcastle would beat us.

but WATP

he looked good in the world cup for argentina, bougherra isnt as good as we make out, do you remember him in the premiership? the last newcastle match i was at was when alan shearer still played but i watch a lot of them on tv. they are awful, but then again so are we!i think newcastle would beat us.

so they should aswel with the money they receive :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but WATP

so they should aswel with the money they receive :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so you agree?

. . . is all they can get as a manager and they are meant to after Rangers players ? Not even coals want to go to Newcastle now. Even the legends of old Shearer etc won't touch them with a bargepole. Admittedly we are allegedly in debt but we'll come out of it and get there but this mob have had money and always end up the same way. They go nowhere in footballing terms but sell plenty of replica jerseys. Newcastle are a massive club in Newcastle that even Geordies don't want to play for. :sherlock:

There are about 10 phrases that I could use to describe you most of them Scottish, bawbag, bam, fud, walluper, complete wank and fuckin arsehole, all of them apply to you, you total cock. About 80% of our match going support is from the North East, but about 1/3rd of our total support (and I use this loosely) is from the North East, but don't let a myth get in the way of a good lie.

Newcastle, but thats the world to the geordies. Hate them and Middlesborough with a passion. As Souness said they are a team with 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers who know nothing about football. Them 20,000 were there during the rough years of being in div1 and 2 but these customers think Newcastle is the biggest club in the world and boo when they get to St James' Park when it's all going wrong.

Yes we're the biggest club in our own city well done, as opposed to you who aren't even that. As for the bitter Souness bollocks, one minute he's saying we're the best supporters in the world, he gets sacked for being one of the worst managers in our history then he's sticking the knife in. One of the biggest wanks ever associated with the game.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers lol, would rather have that in fairness than 20,000 supporters and 30,000 bigots. Wanks.

Yes we're the biggest club in our own city well done, as opposed to you who aren't even that. As for the bitter Souness bollocks, one minute he's saying we're the best supporters in the world, he gets sacked for being one of the worst managers in our history then he's sticking the knife in. One of the biggest wanks ever associated with the game.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. Wanks.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers lol, would rather have that in fairness than 20,000 supporters and 30,000 bigots. Wanks.

Now now , don't get all upset ;) I'm sure your due a decent cup run or something some time soon.

You'll be back up there with the best where you belong in no time (tu)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Nothing but a one city club with deluded fans , Shite players and a terrible owner. For the amount of money you are getting each year to be in that league its an embarassement. We are Rangers. No-one even comes close. Now jog on back to your Newcaslte forum.

Stop talking pish, your club is a joke. You have no ambition and have won nothing in years. You and the rest of the moronic geordie plums are so deluded its frightening.

The best quote I ever heard about Newcastle involved them being the games biggest sleeping giant.

Well its a hell of a lie-in they are having!

Are they hibernating?

Sleeping giant my arse. They have always been nobodies, apart from in their own wee world.

The 20,000 supporters and 40,000 customers bollocks, can you tell me in the 80's which was the club who had 15 gates under 10,000 in the league, and which was the team who had none. Rangers or Newcastle, the decision is yours. If you went 3-5 seasons coming 5th, your gates would be under 25,000 and I know for a fact the most honest people on here would agree, let alone 40 years without a trophy. Wanks.

Excuse me friend but if you read anything about football in Glasgow, and Scottish football in general, I think you'll find that Rangers are the biggest club in Glasgow. Just because Celtic have a steaming shite hole of stadium, that was built on the cheap just so they could boast another 10,000 seats than Ibrox, doesn't mean they qualify as the biggest team. Fan base and prolonged success determines that.