Why is our cup game on Tuesday?

Tontospal

Fair enough but surely Sky could have shown Hibs-Hearts on Saturday with us being on Sunday.

Alternatively what was wrong with tonight?

It just seems very strange to me that the game is being played on Tuesday night.

Is this the first time, ignoring replays and postponed games, that the cup ties have been scheduled in this way with the last tie being completed 48 hours after the other ties should have been played?

Fair enough but surely Sky could have shown Hibs-Hearts on Saturday with us being on Sunday.

Alternatively what was wrong with tonight?

It just seems very strange to me that the game is being played on Tuesday night.

Is this the first time, ignoring replays and postponed games, that the cup ties have been scheduled in this way with the last tie being completed 48 hours after the other ties should have been played?

no last year was the same im sure there was a few games on either the tue or wed

I thought the decision to play it on Tuesday was a disgrace. It's unfair on the people who matter the most, the fans.

They could easily of played it on Saturday or Sunday.

I thought the decision to play it on Tuesday was a disgrace. It's unfair on the people who matter the most, the fans.

They could easily of played it on Saturday or Sunday.

(tu)

I wanna say, fuck the tv, just play the game, and if they can't fit it in then oh well but that does two things;

- Fucks over the fans who can't get to the game

- Ruins our tv funding, which as it is, is pretty poor

:lol: