Kris Boyd

macleod1873

Bag bag bag bag bag

They wont

Better reception than usual

Especially when he scores

Think you might be right on that one, and, he might well be fired up again too

Maybe we should have accepted an offer prior to the tim game, and he might have nailed that 1 chance haha

Get on his bag ?

Still blowin yer nose with sandpaper

Merely a brief moment in my life when my nose was fucked. Sadly for you , your burdened with an alkie nose for the remander of your days ;)

It appears you have got me again smtih. Even with the delay of being behind a computer i cant think of anthin to hit u back

Get on his bag ?

Still blowin yer nose with sandpaper

Merely a brief moment in my life when my nose was fucked. Sadly for you , your burdened with an alkie nose for the remander of your days ;)

It appears you have got me again smtih. Even with the delay of being behind a computer i cant think of anthin to hit u back

I'm too good young man , I'm sure you'll get me one day :D.

You going tomorow night ?

Boyd will get a great reception tomorrow and it will send a message to the board that the majority of fans wont accept his sale. It's not as if he's asked to leave so any moron who boos him, will surely be put in his/her place if they do hurl undeserving abuse at him.

Only a fool would consider it.

He's done nothing wrong as yet. As much as I don't really mind him going, he's been perfectly entitled to ask for everything he has so far, even if he knew it would put the brakes on any move away.