Steven Naismith champing at the bit to...

Good to see that Boyd has been working on his game, good that he finally realised he had to.

Now only if he'd done it from day one, who know's who he could be playing for now?

As for Naismith, I can't wait to see him back and hopefully upfront. Here is a guy who has pace, is hardworking, good touch, vision, control, can beat a man, cross a ball and score goals.

An intellegant player who I think could work with any of the strikers at the club.

When i'm talking bad things about the super star that is Kris Boyd, i'm actually playing the opposite game with you all, i actually love him and go to bed tucked in every night happily with my Kris Boyd bed sheets and pillow cases.

:craphead:

When i'm talking bad things about the super star that is Kris Boyd, i'm actually playing the opposite game with you all, i actually love him and go to bed tucked in every night happily with my Kris Boyd bed sheets and pillow cases.

:lol:

I have Kris Boyd boxer shorts as well

:lol:

I have Kris Boyd boxer shorts as well

You do? ME TO!

We can be boxer buddies :craphead:

Extra training work = more goals and better all round play.

If you stay Krissy boy, keep proving myself and everyone else on here that got berated for saying that he should work harder as completely correct (tu)

(tu) I think the people that doubt him only help him really, the more people say he's shite, the more he goes out of his way to prove them wrong :lol:

Keep it up DB, Muff, Papa ;)

Woah! You forgot me.

If you stay Krissy boy, keep proving myself and everyone else on here that got berated for saying that he should work harder as completely correct (tu)

(tu) I think the people that doubt him only help him really, the more people say he's shite, the more he goes out of his way to prove them wrong :lol:

Woah! You forgot me.

He hasnt proved anyone wrong though

Shit player, great goalscorer.......Nothing has changed

Woah! You forgot me.

Sorry, you too Oleg ;)

Woah! You forgot me.

He hasnt proved anyone wrong though

Shit player, great goalscorer.......Nothing has changed

He's slightly improved and scoring more goals.

Hasn't proved any one of us on here wrong, only shown us to be 100% correct so far.

In all honesty, your take on Boyd was different from a lot of peoples mate, one could almost say, constructive criticism ;)

Yeah and had to drop Boyd name in yet again <cr>

To be fair DB, Naismith spent a fair bit of time in the interview discussing Boyd as well, especially the things about him that people on here are negative about, saying he actually is workinghard now so, its pretty on topic.

Good to see that Boyd has been working on his game, good that he finally realised he had to.

Now only if he'd done it from day one, who know's who he could be playing for now?

As for Naismith, I can't wait to see him back and hopefully upfront. Here is a guy who has pace, is hardworking, good touch, vision, control, can beat a man, cross a ball and score goals.

An intellegant player who I think could work with any of the strikers at the club.

Agreed, I like Naismith and, looking forward to tonight.

Have GOT to pick up on this part, for me, its part of my thinking behind why a guy like Boyd is important, those attributes are what I want from a wide player (quite likely why Naisy gets deployed in wider positions, and, just off a main striker), however, many seem to want this in a striker, but, for me, if he is the guy crossing the ball, who is on the end of it? In reality, generally someone less adept at finishing it (as they arent a striker), so, a Boyd type player will be there.

If we could invest/find/rear a couple of genuine wide attacking midfielders (Aaron MIGHT do this, Fleck?), in essence, Burke with more ability and less injuries :craphead: for each wing, then, my ideal front pairing of what we have is Boyd, with Naismith off him, in a Rooney type role.

Thats where I stand, but, we havent got the wider players to do this, so, we seem to have to rely on the strikers to do it all.

To be fair DB, Naismith spent a fair bit of time in the interview discussing Boyd as well, especially the things about him that people on here are negative about, saying he actually is workinghard now so, its pretty on topic.

You completely missed the point doh

:mutley: I didnt, just that, in THIS thread, it was actually merited, I thought

:mutley: I didnt, just that, in THIS thread, it was actually merited, I thought

Believe me your way off, it had nothing to do with this thread :lol:

If you look back Papa, RFC and even McBoyd himself got the joke...but cheers for the laugh (tu)

I hope Boyd is in the stand.

Then we can prove we dont need him (tu)

Start Naismith and an other

The problem is that I think we do. You can start Naismith and anyone else you like in this game and we may well win it. The difference is that none of them will score goals as regularly and consistantly between now and the end of the season the way we know Boyd will. :unionflag: