Consistency - Smith got his wish!

Muff

we are totally consistantly pish and grinding out results, but ffs u should be well used to it now.............

i can honestly say that i can think of only two times in recent memory that i thought 'we played really well'

that was last season against hearts away when we won 3 or 4-0 and at parkhead earlier this season

every other game has been typical smith style football

i had enough of that b4 he came back

Are we fit enough to perform well over 90 minutes?

As a team, I'd say Rangers are 30% less fit than they were under Le Guen.

one or two are 30% heavier aswell. but hey, drink together win together it's all about the banter. who said being an athlete was part of football?

I think Davis is now being affected be being played out of position, our last really good performance came at Rugby park, funnily enough with KT in the team. Get Fergie to fuck and move Davis into the centre and play natrual wide men. This midfield we have just now is nowhere near good enough, they don;t protect the back four, they offer little goal threat, just like v ICT we have gaping holes in our defence (is this because we don't have a KT type player?)

Are we fit enough to perform well over 90 minutes?

As a team, I'd say Rangers are 30% less fit than they were under Le Guen.

its shocking, what exactly do the in Murray Park?

It doesn't involve fitness, technique or set-pieces.

In fact, what DO we actually do there? :blink:

Remind me again, Whats a set piece? :craphead:

No one at Rangers appears to know this either <cr>

Drop Ferguson and Miller, but Davis beside Mendes, and Naisy uptop with Boydy

Do we have any realistic options for the right hand side though?

I'd bring Edu in and leave Davis on the right for now, put Aaron in at left mid.

Drop Ferguson and Miller, but Davis beside Mendes, and Naisy uptop with Boydy

Do we have any realistic options for the right hand side though?

I'd bring Edu in and leave Davis on the right for now, put Aaron in at left mid.

Well Novo can play there as can Aaron (who is right footed) and even Beasley. But I guess none are reliable right-midfielders per se.

The problem is because we don't have a combative type player in central midfield since Thomson was injured we can't play two wingers and end up lop-sided as a result. I'd much rather we went with a midfield three but that may mean we need to compromise width. But arguably we're doing that already anyway.

I'd like to see Mendes play off a front two of Naismith and Boyd. Meanwhile Davis can play inside with Edu alongside Ferguson in the deeper roles.

Depending on the opposition players can be changed. Mendes played instead of Ferguson and Fleck brought in the play the advanced role. Miller, Lafferty and Novo can also be used to work the channels.