Aaron

brissybear

If he doesn't get a decent run out between now and the end of the season I fully expect Valencia to take him back. Quite right too. They could loan him out to lots of other clubs that would actually play him. It'll be very annoying if he heads back then turns out to be an amazing player for another team that gives him a chance.

Didn't Valencia come out a few weeks ago saying they were understanding of Aaron's situation and were totally ok with it? If so, that would lead me to believe they will not recall him even if he's not playing a whole lot.

i think they said that they would have another look at the end of the year- in fairness, regardless if he is playing in the first team, Valencia would realise that he would indeed be improving himself as a player, simply by training at state of the art facilities, in a different country, different players, more physical approach etc

If he doesn't get a decent run out between now and the end of the season I fully expect Valencia to take him back. Quite right too. They could loan him out to lots of other clubs that would actually play him. It'll be very annoying if he heads back then turns out to be an amazing player for another team that gives him a chance.

valencia cant recall him thats why they gave us him on loan for two years they want him to go out get experiance of bein at a big club in around the first team trainin with them valencia have said there happy about the way his loan is goin why should a 19 year old kid from valencias reserves walk right into our first team he needs to be broken in slowly granted IMO he should have been givin some more games even comin on as a sub but the thing with people on RM is the longer hes out the team the better he gets av watched all the reserve games hes played in since the start of november and to be totaly honest hes been nothin special barely notice him burke out shone him in every game a seen so a cant understand why so many members put him up on a pedastool when hes unproven for now and hopefully smith will use him and he can chip in and help us win the league

you know whats gona happen dont ou

his loan will run out then he'll go back to valencia where he'll be the next best thing in spanish football

then in 16 years time walter will be the new rangers manager AGAIN because another foreign coach was forced out the club by the big head of barry ferguson jnr (who's ALSO complaining that he's playing with an injury)

and to top it all off walter will then go and splash the last 6mill rangers have on the 35year old arron saying "we've watched him for a while now" (aye 18 FUCKING YEARS) "and we think he could do a job for us, especially when i play him out of position in the trouble right back slot"

mark my words that will happen