***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

Jermaine Beckford was awful tonight, he didn't have his shooting boots on and he needs to calm down a bit.

He's a decent player who on his day is a handful but he's far too inconsistant.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah Beckford's enigma status is in place because of his ridiculous ability to have an absolute stinker then score a brilliant goal! League 1 is probably his level, maybe Championship at a maximum.

Can't say I'm looking forward to Liverpool - Sunderland tomorrow night, I can see a frustrating night for the Scousers. Hopefully Sunderland sneak it.

Blackburn - Everton doesn't exactly whet the appetite either, considering Sky seem to be providing a season ticket for Everton games recently!

Haha yeah Beckford's enigma status is in place because of his ridiculous ability to have an absolute stinker then score a brilliant goal! League 1 is probably his level, maybe Championship at a maximum.

Can't say I'm looking forward to Liverpool - Sunderland tomorrow night, I can see a frustrating night for the Scousers. Hopefully Sunderland sneak it.

Blackburn - Everton doesn't exactly whet the appetite either, considering Sky seem to be providing a season ticket for Everton games recently!

Someone needs to have an appetite for them.

I'm sick to the back teeth of Everton fans moaning because they only get five minutes at the end of MOTD. It's true, but I'm still sick of them going on about it :pipe:

I really hope Ricky Sbragia gets a result tomorrow night - for some reason, I like the guy. I think he comes across as a very passionate and knowledgable man who is well respected. You'll certainly not see him throw his toys out the pram.

I really hope Ricky Sbragia gets a result tomorrow night - for some reason, I like the guy. I think he comes across as a very passionate and knowledgable man who is well respected. You'll certainly not see him throw his toys out the pram.

And he's a big bluenose.

Close friends with all three of our management trio, apparently.

Very few Premiership games do, unfortunately.

Lazio v Juventus is also available on a few betting sites (tu)

1945 kick off

Give me one of them then :P

ive got it on just now through media player, but i dont know where to find it to link you :anguish:

Wenger drops Van Persie for Bendtner to fix Arsenal's goal scoring problems. :doh:

And the wee dweeb scores twice. I still wish Arsene would stop playing him, though. He's still gash.

Toure scored the other, though. Mon the Arsenal. 3-1 :D

Lazio v Juventus is also available on a few betting sites (tu)

1945 kick off

Give me one of them then :P

ive got it on just now through media player, but i dont know where to find it to link you :anguish:

Just meant, what are 1 or 2 of the betting sites? I'm registered to most.