Aberdeen Saturdays and Sundays

Thermopylae

Can't beat a cracking open a bottle of wine at half 7 in the morning anyway. :craphead:

I know, people say they hate the 12.30 start, I personally love it, we are leaving at 7am to be up there for just after 10am and we are booked into a masonic for a swally.

Aberdeen away, love it!

Can't beat a cracking open a bottle of wine at half 7 in the morning anyway. :craphead:

I know, people say they hate the 12.30 start, I personally love it, we are leaving at 7am to be up there for just after 10am and we are booked into a masonic for a swally.

Aberdeen away, love it!

I think you are getting too fond of that bevvy-Priory for you soon!

Aberdeen away, love it!

Half 7 start for us. Cerry oot on the way up, cerry oot on the way home. Back home for half 7 with 3 points intact then straight to the boozer.

Your right, Aberdeen away fucking love it!

Aberdeen away, love it!

I didn't drink that much until I started going abroad with the KPL at 16 :cheers:

Aberdeen away, love it!

I didn't drink that much until I started going abroad with the KPL at 16 :cheers:

Blame Den for that!