Shop window

ballywatp

If we were offered three million tomorrow for Fleck - I bet SDM would sell him in a heartbeat. Just hope that there would be a "sell-on" clause in the deal.

If Fleck is sold, I would be at Ibrox protesting and I dont think i'd be the only 1

as much as i was pleased to see Fleck get his debut, i'd have been much happier if he'd had 5 or 6 late substitutions for say the last 10 minutes of games under his belt and then give him the debut.

but then plenty of things WS do confuse the hell out of me

Yep yer just a tad paranoid.

The young yin's been training with the 1st team squad all season. Twas only a matter of time before he broke into the starting line up.

£15m for Broon ha ha. Timmy won't be happy til Hutton's £9m is beaten sad fuckers that they are. Last season they were telling us (or their Pro-Septic press pals) wee Fading Already was worth £14m.

You couldn't make this shit up, no wait, they just did!

No chance that we'll sell Fleck - if anything we'd wait two years to guarantee that we get a substantial fee for him. This wee guy has so much potential and it would be a crime to sell him before he becomes a star.

Not a chance of him leaving unless it's for silly silly money, way in excess of Huttons fee.

We only need £3m and this guy could be worth 10 times that, Murray isn't that short sighted, he knows his value will only go up.

We are going to sell Boyd our by FAR top scorer in mid season and you say Murray is not that short sighted? Get real, Fleck will be gone for 3m in a heartbeat.

There WILL be BIG protests though if that happens!

Not a chance of him leaving unless it's for silly silly money, way in excess of Huttons fee.

We only need £3m and this guy could be worth 10 times that, Murray isn't that short sighted, he knows his value will only go up.

He's played one game and people are saying he could be worth £30million ?

I'm no doubting his potential but if a bid comes in anywhere near the £3million mark Murray will have it accepted instantly (tu).

We are going to sell Boyd our by FAR top scorer in mid season and you say Murray is not that short sighted? Get real, Fleck will be gone for 3m in a heartbeat.

There WILL be BIG protests though if that happens!

Boyd isnt a good footballer though, Thats why his transfer fee is that low