Lovenkrands Training With Us Again.

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to laugh,ffs we were screaming for him to be sold and yet you lot want him back again he was pish once so whats changed?

Just a thought, MAYBE WE COULD PLAY HIM THROUGH THE MIDDLE, HIS PROPER POSITION, LIKE LAFFERTY,

but no super wattie will just play them were ever he likes

If we were paying him the reported "nominal fee" to play I can't see how it would be anything other than a positive signing, even till the end of the season. He could be used in certain games where his strenghts could be best utilised and I reckon he would pitch in with a few goals.

Id take him straight away. Miller has had a major dip in form, so we could do with someone with pace through the middle (he did look pretty impressive when he was played there just before he left last time) or indeed we could use him as cover for the LM slot, just incase Fleck picks up an injury. We'd be picking him up on a free so theres not much to loose.

Looks like he is gone to newcastle

Newcastle United have offered Peter Lovenkrands a deal until the end of the season, skysports.com understands.

The 28-year-old has been training with Newcastle after departing German club Schalke.

The winger has impressed enough to receive an offer from boss Joe Kinnear and now the two parties are locked in talks.

If terms are agreed then Lovenkrands will sign a short-term deal with a view to an extension at the end of the season.

Newcastle do not play this weekend, so the Magpies have a few days to conclude the deal but will hope to have him available in time for their match against Manchester City next week

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_4827818,00.html

you have to laugh,ffs we were screaming for him to be sold...

That's a misrepresentation. Some wanted him to go, and some wanted him to stay.

fuck off

Cut that out please, no need for the aggressive tone ok?

Secondly, it's true what Briton said - I was one who didn't want Lovenkrands to leave - if he was to be played up front that is.

you have to laugh,ffs we were screaming for him to be sold...

That's a misrepresentation. Some wanted him to go, and some wanted him to stay.

fuck off

Cut that out please, no need for the aggressive tone ok?

Secondly, it's true what Briton said - I was one who didn't want Lovenkrands to leave - if he was to be played up front that is.

it wasn't aggressive, if it was it would have had a ! after it :lol:

my bad

thats the problem he would never get played upfront on a consistant basis as we still have our problem left midfield role he also only performed when he was looking for a bigger pay deal.