Webster

nvager

Madjid Bougherra's replacement?

'He's like a new signing'

It's only a matter of time before he picks up another injury. A walking disaster.

Wouldn't like him as a replacement for Bougherra.

In an ideal world he would find his previous Hearts and Scotland form and would be a great replacement for Weir and play alongside Bougherra.

But to be honest I don't think he'll find his old form!

Its a shame as I honestly think that players like him and Stevie Smith have been ruined by injury!

Madjid Bougherra's replacement?

'He's like a new signing'

It's only a matter of time before he picks up another injury. A walking disaster.

Wouldn't like him as a replacement for Bougherra.

In an ideal world he would find his previous Hearts and Scotland form and would be a great replacement for Weir and play alongside Bougherra.

But to be honest I don't think he'll find his old form!

Its a shame as I honestly think that players like him and Stevie Smith have been ruined by injury!

S Smith is a real sad case.

have to say i never really rated him at hearts and i am still pissed at how we handed him a 3yr deal after he played 2 games for us in 18months. Would rather he was fully fit so we would have a bit more cover at central defence. Dont think he will ever be a long term option though.

I was never a great fan, he seemed to pair well with Pressley but I feel that says alot :anguish:

My opinion of him is that he reads the game reasonably well and probably would be a good leader but he's awful in the air and just a bit lightweight for a CB. That's to say nothing of his fitness.

He's a totally awful defender. What exactly is his best form? The type of form that prompted Wigan to sign him as strictly back up?

I usually agree with you mate however I honestly believe Webster was an extremely good defender at Hearts and was a promising prospect in the Scotland set up. But who knows now though...