Fleck will go

gordov

John Fleck was a guest of Man United at there last home CL game and was visited in person by Sir Alex after the game. He went down with Jordan McMillan and his agent.

I think we have got some serious potential on our hands and IF he goes anywhere it will be there!!

And this was months ago. Exactly the sort of things Fergie would do, did the same with Rooney.

I'm NOT saying its going to happen just saying i wouldn't be suprised.......

Lets hope not!

Whats the point of Murray Park if when we get a youngster of genuine talent we sell him before he even makes an impact?

Whats the point of Murray Park if when we get a youngster of genuine talent we sell him before he even makes an impact?

Let's face it, if John Fleck turns out to be as good as is being predicted, we will almost certainly lose him. We can only hope that we get a few seasons from him. It's not just us though, look at Everton and Rooney. He was supposed to be Everton daft but only made 67 appearances for them, and many of those were as a sub.

Let's face it, if John Fleck turns out to be as good as is being predicted, we will almost certainly lose him. We can only hope that we get a few seasons from him. It's not just us though, look at Everton and Rooney. He was supposed to be Everton daft but only made 67 appearances for them, and many of those were as a sub.

I'd take the £30 million though......... :ph34r:

What happened to the days where boys played for the club they loved before they even thought about going anywhere, like Le Tissier.

I wouldn't grudge Fleck bettering himself in the EPL but after at least 2/3 years for the gers minimum. Especially after buying his parents a house!

What happened to the days where boys played for the club they loved before they even thought about going anywhere, like Le Tissier.

I wouldn't grudge Fleck bettering himself in the EPL but after at least 2/3 years for the gers minimum. Especially after buying his parents a house!

Le Tissier was a bit of a one off and actually some actually criticised him for his percieved lack of ambition. He was happy with his life though and I admired him for that.

Let's home JF does give us a few good years.

:rolleyes: No chance, Fleck won't go, yet.

Tell me about it, it'd be nice to see someone stay at rangers, even fergie fucked off and came back :lol:

And this was months ago. Exactly the sort of things Fergie would do, did the same with Rooney.

I was told a wee twist to this tale.

Fleck senior (and Junior) were on their way down to England recently (before New Year) to have a "chat" with a well-known Scottish manager of some repute around this parish and the Rangers management got wind of it - phoned them whilst they were enroute and told them they (RFC) knew what the hell they were up to and demanded they return to Murray Park immediately where a strip was torn off both parties.

It's no secret this lad will become a good player, indeed he could become a great player.....but not under this manager.

For purely football reasons (and I don't blame him or his Da') they want/need to get away from the stifling coaching skills (hah) of Walter Smith, who, as a role model, is to coaching what Tommy Share-a-bang is to fidelity.

Thats probably because Walter was there!!! <cr>

Your post title says Fleck WILL go, so will he or won't he?

Not buying it.

:craphead:

fleck looks a very good player

but to suggest he is man utd class is ludicrous

he has played one 90 minute SPL game

he is about to play 1st team football , why would he leave for another club to play reserve football