Old Firm fans snub CIS semis

Is this game not on TV?

Nope. The scum's game is but ours isn't.

Only in fcuking Scotland would you not be able to watch both semi finals of a cup. An absolute disgrace.

Same last year - ours with Hearts was chosen and timmy wasn't shown. It was them in the other semi right? Or had they already gone out earlier - for some reason I seem to remember they did.

Hearts knocked them out of the CIS and Aberdeen knocked them out of the Scottish Cup, if I remember correctly.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts knocked them out of the CIS and Aberdeen knocked them out of the Scottish Cup, if I remember correctly.

Would a certain Andy Velicka have scored the goals which did this?

Just comes off my mum's credit card. Personally i think so many tickets are over priced anyway, this game is one of many.

poof!

Great input - you come up with that all by yourself?

Well all the boys/girls who go to the semi should get a voucher giving them first pick at a cup final ticket, it wouldnt be long in boosting the gates at the semi,s if people think it maybe an old firm final.

Is this game not on TV?

Nope. The scum's game is but ours isn't.

Only in fcuking Scotland would you not be able to watch both semi finals of a cup. An absolute disgrace.

Same last year - ours with Hearts was chosen and timmy wasn't shown. It was them in the other semi right? Or had they already gone out earlier - for some reason I seem to remember they did.

The other semi final was Dundee Utd vs Aberdeen.

was a boy on radio saying he had to pay adult prices for him and his son to go to this game, yet u can bet the family section will b full, but the rest of the ground will b sparce. laughable.

i went to last season scottish cup semi, and had to pay £48 for myself and my son for this game, 2 adult tickets, and i also went with a mate and his son, and at the ground all around us there were parents and kids. yet the place was half empty, with large sections actually closed. ripped off we all were. they know the family section will sell out, so instead of increasing the size of this section they just charge parents and kids full prices, meaning that they get more money out of us, but a lesser crowd. the powers that b in this country are fukin takin the piss, have been for years, but in this climate really turning the knife.

bet in mainland europe, the family is embraced at games, not allienated.

Since this tournament lost its European qualifying status some years ago it has been sliding towards the abyss since.

It will go the way of the old Glasgow Cup - a nuisance tournament that the players and the fans won't miss.

I have to agree....just an inconvenience when you are in Europe...

It may struggle to get a sponsor in the current climate and that would be the end of it....

I think the Scottish league just signed a new deal with Co-op Insurance to continue the sponsorship for another 3 years after this year. Was around the time of the semis draw as I'm sure the possibility of an OF final to give it a bit of status might have influenced them.

If I am remebering correctly this could be the first OF final in either of the cups since 2002

google live footy. they have every game under the sun live. quality is sometimes a bit shitty(sometimes excellent) 4 the games but the game will deffo be on tuesday. Better than nothing. Itll tell you what software you need to download to view. :cheers:

The big game hunters will all come out of the woodwork looking for tickets if its an old firm final though...

Yeah (tu),People from miles away or the ones who just don't bother, get tickets for the big games like Rangers v Celtic Final, when I don't even get a sniff, and I watch Rangers play week in & week out (I love it mind you). It really does piss me off.

Season ticket should be offered tickets, but it's all down to the SF fucking A.

Am gaun it's a Semi Final, support yer team ! :sherlock:

its alright for you this is a home game for you ive gotta travel all the way from kp :P

Get taliban taxis send me the bill ! ;):sherlock:

booooooo im learning the knowledge to get a hackney to put them out of business

im just lazy as i can walk to home games i want to be able to do that all the time