Walter Smith interview after the match

Amac9

How the fuck can they be pleased with a 0-0 draw?!

would u prefer a 4-2 shaggin' like the mhanks??0-0 aint the worst result

Against that Aberdeen side we should have won by 3 or 4.

Their midfield was non existant, their defence were struggling whenever our midfield backed our 'striker' up and their forwards relied on going down more than Linda Lovelace in order to gain positional advantage via free kicks.

Against that shower of shite then anything other than a win was a 'worst result'

With 30 minutes left I was screaming at him to go:

____Davis__________Ferguson______Mendes___________Fleck_______

___________________Boyd_________Novo________________________

Same here. It would've been a bit of a gamble at the risk of them getting a goal, but he should have taken the gamble imo because there was the chance of them getting a goal anyway. Walter will never ever admit wrong decision making either, but very few managers do, so that's to be expected.

It's as bad as a defeat when your NEEDING to win games to keep the pressure on. Right now, this Rangers team are BOTTLERS! The manager hasn't a clue how to play counter attacking football or even all out attcking football. Playing Miller up front on his own may work if you get the ball down and pass it. For the first 20 mins today all we did was lump high balls up to him all day! Eve if he'd won the flick on....there was nobody in support!

Far too many times this season we've bottled it in games where we NEEDED to win...this is just the latest farce from Smith. If he was so intent on dropping Boyd, and play McCulloch, WHY didn't he play McCulloch in his Natural position? He's never a defensive midfielder...all he did today was surrender possesion & give away free kicks. WHY didn't he bring Novo & Boyd on earlier as a pairing? We'd gone 75 mins without looking anything like scoring. I reckon Novo decided himself to switch to 2 up front & that's why we looked more of a threat in the last 10 mins.

We do have the squad capable to win the league against a POOR Celtic team, trouble is, we just don't have the manager to pick that team!! That's the main problem right now!

It's as bad as a defeat

a defeat =zero points

draw =1 point

a points a point!we should have but didnt win im disgusted with the result like the rest of us but we never got beat and we put more pressure on the boty touchers :21:

It's as bad as a defeat

a defeat =zero points

draw =1 point

a points a point!we should have but didnt win im disgusted with the result like the rest of us but we never got beat and we put more pressure on the boty touchers :21:

Pressure? You call getting 1 point closer to them will put pressure on? Away & talk sense laddie! They'll be rubbing their grubby little mitts. 3 points today would have seen us go top.....that would have been 'a bit of pressure'. Dropping points and giveng them the chance to go 4 clear is an INCENTIVE...not pressure! doh

It's as bad as a defeat

a defeat =zero points

draw =1 point

Are you Walter's bum chum? 0-0 is never ever good enough for Rangers in the SPL against the Sheep. They are shit, we gave them far too much respect, i don't think Walter looked at last weeks match between the sheep and the scum, apart from the free kicks they were outplayed by a pish Sellik side, Walter just saw the result and thought hmmm, better be cautious.

Walter is a SHITEBAG. I'd rather lose the league going down fighting, trying to win a football match than start watching the same tedious shite we watched last season for any away game.

I see some are happy enough with a draw - that's what's wrong with Rangers these days.

The chance to go top for a few hours, once again we fail and instead of being 2 points behind, we find ourselves 4. It will be 4 going into the Old Firm(if we are lucky) and we'll come away with nothing at the piggery - back to 7.

When you're trailing the Clatty Clan by two points, knowing that they'll probably win (at home) against Edinburgh Celtic a couple of hours after your game, then I'm sorry, I take no pleasure out of a defensive-minded formation and a 0-0 scoreline.

No Rangers supporter with ambition would.

Sadly, the manager does and that speaks volumes about him.